Health FAQ: Acne, Emotional Eating, Raw Food in Winter + BREAKFAST RECIPE!

1. Casa Del Amo says:

its pathogenic bacteria in the mouth is the root cause of tooth pain, stay away from simple sugar foods and carbs.. need to eat more healthy bacteria like kefir, yogurt, for the mouth to fight the bad bacteria growth. the bad bacteria is eating holes in your enamel by excreting an acid around the tooth. try holding yogurt in mouth, swish it around for a minute before eating..

2. Hi Kristina, you are an absolutely amazing person and keep spreading the message of Veganism. Would it be possible for you to a whole video on acne and foods that aid regulate the body. Much love Stefanie xoxo

3. Hi Kristina! I love what you said about raw-vegans being emotionally sensitive and that this lifestyle helps to release and express emotions easier. I never thought about it in that way, but I'm happy to hear it as it gives me even another reason to be excited about moving into raw-vegan ways! Thanks! πŸ’•

4. HELLO .HELLO says:

You're a beautiful soul Kristina Thank You

5. Please do another one of these videos I really enjoyed this one!

6. Reeeemer says:

Amazing video!! πŸ™‚ felt like I was meeting you again πŸ™‚ more Q&A's please! πŸ™‚

7. lol butt bugs! You crack me up! πŸ™‚

8. shippermd says:

Please suggest recipes to eat during extremely stressful times like funerals, illness of yourself/loved ones, natural disasters, etc. What very filling/nourishing recipes help? Thanks!

9. misspriss105 says:

Kristina, do you drink ginger or any herbal teas?

10. Yes! I love FAQ vids, too πŸ™‚ How's your knee now after you injured it?

11. Kate Elise says:

I just posted a new video of me and a guest trying Asian candy and snacks!!!! Go check it out and subscribe!! I’d be more than happy to support back :)))

12. Cal A. Rosa says:

Thank you for sharing your opinions so honestly, Kristina! I could feel your warm heart pouring forth.
    Just started my transition into this new life style. Thank you for supporting us all. β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

13. Hi Kristina, I haven't watched your videos for years and was really pleased I caught this one out of interest. Firstly how nice to hear your natural voice, rather than the schoolgirly pitch of your older videos. I also applaud your honesty and frankness.

14. Kristina do you drink kombucha or use vinegar?

15. suzieqshair says:

Kristina almost a million…. amazing…πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

16. Girl ya portions are way too big that’s a lot of sugar

17. +FullyRawKristina off topic but please do a video on your jewelry! I’m in love 😻 and thanks for this FAQ video, you addressed a few topics that hit close to home. XOXO

18. So close to one million subs! πŸ˜€

19. Is it possible to buy and store enough food for a family of 3 for 2 weeks

20. Hi Cristiana

U know john se well. He isn't making any videos and it's been month now since his last video. We all are worid about him. Please could you ask him to atleast drop a min video for all of us to know 8f he is alright.

21. Arqhe says:

It's a little weird that you make breakfast in the middle of the video while I'm waiting for the Q&A but…. love it!

22. kristi is anal sex healthy ?

23. Ciao Kristina, love the video, questions and answers! I Fallow Anthony William mΓ©dical medium, u also mentioned few times. 4 the emotional problems, I experienced that meditation is necessary. My technics are from Osho, active Meditations created 4 the modern man . And yoga is in my understanding, a meditation and not a sport. Osho speaks a lot about yoga. I loved.
    hugs

24. A much simpler question but also super interested if possible… I think you used to have a video talking about not only your love for running but your daily morning routine with many miles a day. In this video you start by talking about yoga and a long walk. Do you still run? What has changed in your activity preference and goals? Thanks!

25. OOHHH MMYY GOODNESS!!!! This was amazing, I love that most of my questions were answered from energy levels, UTI's to emotional eating. You are wonderful and you can see the glow that eating raw can give you. I'm so hopeful to becoming raw vegan, thank you kristina!!