EASY VEGAN MEALS UNDER 20 MINS | 5 Lazy, Quick & Tasty Recipes

1. All of the ingredients for the recipes are listed in the description 🙂 Don't forget to tag me if you recreate any @madeleineoliviaa on instagram 🙂

2. i literally can't explain how much i love your recipes videos

3. Never have I ever wanted a persons left overs more than now.. Can't even pick a favourite! And please don't stop with leaving in the querky moments. Love it! xx

4. Found you last week! You are my favourite already 😍

5. little lonny says:

Fast and quick sounds great!
    Thank you for sharing amazing but still easy vegan recipes. 🤗
    I post videos with delicious vegan food on my channel as well. Check it out if you want to. 🙈

6. April Duffy says:

Your lip colour is really gorgeous, they look so luscious ughhhh

7. Malachite says:

I'm making the satay noodles for dinner today, can't wait! <3

8. Elsa says:

Hey, I just discovered your channel and I'm soooo grateful for your videos they are so helpful !! I'm always looking for new ideas of recipes since I've turned vegan and your videos are perfect !! So THANK YOU from France 😉

9. Try adding some cooked rice to your tomato soup, it thickens it up and helps you stay full for longer. And it's delicious 🙂 Love your channel btw.

10. The Fajitas are my favorites!!

11. You’re amazing but since I am Italian, I feel the need to tell you..this is not how you should cook tagliatelle..the water has to boil first..then you can add the pasta..otherwise it will be overcooked! Love you

12. LovedHappy says:

omggg these look so good! YUM!

13. Thank you!! This is going to be our meal plan for the week…. I make a similar satay but I just mix PB, soy sauce & Sriracha together with a splash of hot water, it is the bomb! Will definitely try your version though xx

14. i LOVE your recipe videos! we need moooooore! 💞💗💖💘💕💓

15. What if you cant readily find cream cheese any alternatives?

16. Keson Nu says:

Hii madeleine yummy😜😜😜😜

17. I love your style of videos. So relaxing

18. That all looks sooo incredible 😍 I’d have to make adjustments cuz I have acid reflux, can’t do tomato or peppers. But yum how inspiring!

19. mfzv87 says:

Awesome video! I really enjoyed and will be trying these recipes soon.
    Just FYI, there is research showing that eating canned tomatoes regularly might lead to cancer (I learnt about it reading an article on a Canadian news website) so if you can use fresh tomatoes that would be the better option. I thought I’d pass on the info 🙂

20. These are so helpful! I've been doing Veganuary and trying to find easy and tasty vegan recipes for my carnivorous boyfriend to make us on his dinner nights has been difficult. Especially because he really has very very little cooking know how at all.

21. Y-ai Chan says:

Oooh !… that looks so tasty!!!!

22. Eve Hudson says:

These all look amazing! Also, where did you get your spice thing? I love it! It would be great for me because I am trying to go zero wast and I could easily reuse or refill those jars.