3 Healthy *NEW* Ways To Eat QUINOA | Health Foods Remixed

1. watching you pulse that beautiful salmon was so painful lol, but all the recipes look so good!

2. Sydney Baker says:

…I can veganize that.

3. Celina Brown says:

Yes!!!!!I love this !!

4. DeeEll86442 says:

Hi, I was wondering if you could suggest some ways to make these recipes vegetarian. My son is a vegetarian but I am not so I am always looking for recipes that I can make to feed us both without making two versions of the same recipe. I'm willing to eat vegetarian items as long as it doesn't involve tofu (bugger jello😆) or chick peas. Could you please help? Thanks! Dee😊👍

5. Taylor Knox says:

These are honestly the best recipes I've seen you make! I'm trying all of them for sure

6. I don’t have a cast iron skillet or one that is oven safe. Can I make everything in the skillet and then transfer it to a glass pan and bake it that way?? It looks soooo good and I really wanna make it

7. Sandor Kocso says:

i don't have a hot placte. can i just bake the dish and stir it half way?

8. Sandor Kocso says:

inzestment!!!! :))))))))))) love her so much :)))

9. Finally someone makes easy and tasty food that can be done at home

10. Is there a replacement for the salmon cakes? Can I use chicken?

11. sherleisha g says:

I love quinoa! I’m definitely going to be trying the salmon cake recipe!

12. Nora's Tips says:

Great ❤❤ thanks for sharing

13. OMG! I JUST GOT DONE MAKING THE QUINOA CAPRESE BAKE AND IT’S TO DIE FOR.! I LOVE QUINOA, I LOVE ALL OF THE RECIPES FROM THE DOMESTIC GEEK.

14. Cutey K says:

Can you do a video on how you take care of your cast iron skillet after using them.

15. Tracey T says:

I'm a fan of cooking quinoa in half water half apple juice with a diced Apple and cinnamon. Yummy for breakfast or left overs in the oven to get crispy with some ice cream on it haha

16. Narissa R says:

All 3 look great! I'll be trying the salmon cake recipe with salmon and then with shrimp this week! I've had cucumber dill yogurt sauce before but not scallion dill. Sounds interesting enough to try so I will 🙂

17. In zest ment………i love it😂😂😂😂😂

18. Cartoon Fly says:

I’m a bit disappointed about the fact there was no vegan recipe today. 😭

19. RA TREK says:

Could you use canned salmon in the cakes?

20. Plus1HD says:

Where to buy the Quinoa from? I never tried it before.

21. annie lynn says:

I will definitely try the salmon cakes!

22. I love this series, please keep up the good work!