3 Yummy & Healthy Dinner Ideas!

1. I like truffles but of the chocolate variety ๐Ÿ˜‹ soup looks great too ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Kim Knows says:

All these recipes look so good!!!

3. Does anyone wanna make money by clicking ads? Iโ€™ve made $150, Iโ€™m not getting anything out of this just wanted to let everyone know http://rymoney.club/2500561319008/

4. TIFFANY MO says:

I think sheโ€™s pregnant ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

5. These look so yummy! Thanks for the inspiration!!
    Nikki, please consider using parchment paper to replace aluminum foil. It's much healthier for you, trust me girl. xox

6. I don't like mushrooms and I didn't like stuffed peppers last time I had them…but they look really good. All the food looked amazing in this video.

7. Cheri Miller says:

Your grey sweater is super cute!

8. catmama54 says:

Love your cooking videos and really appreciate the very detailed recipes and ingredients.

9. Look into the vegetable bullion in a glass jar at Costco. So much better than the cubes!!It's called better than bullion

10. COUPLES OUT THERE: GIFT IDEA if your SO does all the cooking, consider getting them hellofresh for a period of time and have you cook them for dinner/lunch as part of the gift. Super thoughtful, and delicious.

11. Kiana Marie says:

Woohooo.. another food video. Love it! โ™ก loving your energy in this video.

12. Ambs Jean says:

Nikki sorry I'm so late my son is still in the hospital ๐Ÿ™ I love your food videos so so much and hello fresh is amazing!! You are so beautiful and I can't wait to try these meals ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

13. Rita Lemos says:

When i saw the thumbnail i thought one of ur the recipes was arucula on saltines

14. MiKayla Rose says:

I just love your food videos so much!

15. That truffle flatbread looks so good! I wonder if eating it would make me crave a less healthy regular pizza Lol ๐Ÿ™Š

16. One Time says:

Do you needs a P.A. down there in Nashville? ๐Ÿ˜‰

17. Tali Nesbitt says:

I LOVE your food videos and all your videos in general. Thank you for always sharing your light and love on here- it inspired me to create my own channel. I am new to youtube but so inspired by everything you do!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

18. Ahhh love you !! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ž

19. I swear I got the last recipe through hello fresh? Was that there recipe . ? Lol

20. BunnyJanie says:

Yay I love your food videos . It always looks go good

21. Abbey g says:

Are you vegetarian?

22. I loved hello fresh but they charged my card 2 times in a row without me knowing and some meals I had stuff that was missing ๐Ÿ™

23. ๐Ÿ™‚ Obsessed with Vital Proteins. Thanks for the recipe ideas!

24. 0leanderTea says:

I either discovered shallots through you or Hello Fresh ๐Ÿ™‚ I just wish Hello Fresh would let you mix and match the regular meals and the veggie meals!!