5 MAKE-AHEAD VEGAN BREAKFAST RECIPES | Quick & Easy Meal Prep

1. INGREDIENTS ALL LISTED IN THE DESCRIPTION BOX (I made a mistake for the peanut choc bars and it is 1/4 cup of maple syrup not 1/2 cup)

Hopefully these make-ahead recipes will help you out with having a delicious breakfast every morning, even if you're in a rush πŸ™‚ If you have already purchased my ebook then you will have received an email from Payhip today with a download link to get the updated version. Or if you would like to purchase a copy you can get one here: payhip.com/madeleineolivia

2. Lea Loti says:

That song was so perfect for the video!

3. New subscriber here. Love your stuff πŸ™‚

4. Caro Carrera says:

Cant wait for it to be morning 😍😍😍😍

5. I love your channel so hate to put anything negative but oh my gosh, I can't believe you washed the oat mix off your hands πŸ™ I'd have just licked that up πŸ™

6. Karen J says:

All so YUMMY!!!! The black salt you mention really does make the tofu taste like eggs. It is a bit pricey – but I bought a small jar on Amazon and two years later it looks like I barely put a dent into it! A little goes a very long way. I love the way you cook – not many ingredients and so easy to follow. Thanks so much xx

7. Damn those bars! Is your favourite tofu cauldron? Xx

8. so yummy! I just recently went vegan and I would love if you did what is in my fridge/pantry to see some staples!!

9. Eva Klisova says:

Today I tried the thing when you first put potatoes in the microwave and then bake them and it was soo delicious! I was never able to bake potatoes. They were burned or not done… so thanks for that one!! πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ₯”

10. Ivana K says:

this morning I found your channel… I LOVE itβ€β€πŸ”

11. Excited for a new video! Unfortunately it didn't come into my subscription box… good thing I have notifications turned on!!

12. madison litt says: