Easy Vegan Dessert Recipes + My Relationship Story

1. Wait, how old is Liv?

2. Lola P says:

I love your videos thanks Liv!❤️

3. dammnn how do you cut such thin chocolate covered bananas without it falling apart? skills and oh my gosh you guysss so cute ♥

4. Solybel says:

Wait what. Oreos are vegan? 😍

5. just watched your old video on how to make vegan chocolate chip cookies and i love but hate you for making me addicted to making them lol

6. "sushi-sized shapes…shushi-shized-shape" LOL, it is hard to say! I love your channels & all you do!

7. What?? Oreos ARE NOT vegan

8. CookiePowerr says:

I liv for your videos … see what i did there? 😉 sry

9. You didnt do anything diffirent than ur other videos…😳create news!!!

10. Actually there is another way to crush the oreo. Just put them in a ziplock bag and use the rolling in to roll it like rolling a dough. Btw, love your video Liv

11. All the recepies look great

12. If I were you I think I would never reply that 'barca is sick' text 😂 but your story is so cute!

13. Question! The Coco-Whip, is that in the freezers near Cool Whip or in the refrigerated section near the spray can whipped creams? 🤔 I need this!

14. I love your channel so much ❤️

15. Krystal L says:

“It…was a…sad story” lol

16. I need to make those dessert. Also, your story is soooooo cute ❤❤❤❤

17. Kathryn B. says:

You guys are so cute!!! 🙂 the bananas look amazing!!

18. Catherine G says:

Your boyfriends face when you were talking about "Olivier" was priceless 😂

19. avocado 2009 says:

Yeah, thanks to your recipes…i now have 2 dates!!!

20. Human garbage can 😂😂😂

21. You know what, Liv? I DID enjoy that video.

22. Ready to be lonely Valentine's Day so all the food I make is for me!

23. Voerti says:

Love how simple these are and hearing about your relationship!

24. Knew I shouldn’t have clicked on this.. I’m in bed, ready to sleep and now I’m hungry! But when Liv posts, I watch 😄😍

25. That's so adorable! 🌸 my BF and I met at the cafeteria at my university. I knew one of his old high school classmates who went to the same university as us & told him I thought his friend (my BF) was cute. But i didn't want him to "put in a good word for me" or anything, I was too shy. But then one day, my friend tells me that he ended up telling him! After I said not to! Then a few days later, my crush sat down in front of me as I was stuffing me face during lunch & he chatted it up & we exchanged numbers. That was almost 5 years ago. 🌸

26. The cutest couple 🙂

27. ashley says:

Have you ever made seitan? I would love a seitan recipe! I know you're from Halifax, too… I use seitan to make vegan donairs! So good!

28. Luiscritora says:

I love you two. Seriously. Never break up. You should do more videos (maybe on Liv B Lifestyle) about you two being… You 😂 you're so adorable!

29. Solène P. says:

Notifications squad ❤️ watching your videos make me happy 😊

30. Jeanine H says:

Mmm those bananas mmmmm #veganbananasushi these chocolate chips are our house fav too! Thanks for showing us how to melt that chocolate!!! It looks sooo goood

31. Ahhh love these recipes, so simple! You guys are so adorable together 😍😍