EASY SALAD RECIPE | Ready in 10 minutes!

1. 1973Lorraine says:

That salad looks delicious! Please ask her to make the rice dish too ๐Ÿ˜Š

2. This was brilliant! Love from Ireland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช

3. Looks delish going to have to make that one

4. Leanne Kelly says:

So can this turn into maybe a weekly cooking section on this channel? ๐Ÿ˜‚ she could forward you on the videos from Ireland ๐Ÿ˜‚ #helenashomecooking

5. lam dj says:

your mom is so lovely! bless her. thanks for the recipe

6. Keybuddy2 says:

Helena Fox working her magic again! I vote for more videos like these ๐Ÿ™‚

7. More recipes please ๐Ÿ˜

8. Great video ๐Ÿ™‚ Love your mom! Would love to see a few more of her recipes ๐Ÿ™‚ xx

9. Angela says:

love it, love it, just to let you know I feel so encouraged by your mums new adventures and wish her all the best! #retromum

10. Jill Lewis says:

Love love loved this! What a beautifully healthy and colourful salad, which looks so tempting to eat. Please can your Mum do the soup and the rice salad recipes too ๐Ÿ‘

11. Looks amazing! Great salad idea

12. Love your mom ๐Ÿค—

13. sen haruno says:

your mum needs to have her own cooking channel !! i'll suscribe for sure ๐Ÿ˜€

14. Trang Ha says:

Sooooooo…..yummy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿฅ—. Mom looks so stylish. Thank you!

15. shinnyr says:

I love how your Mam referred to courgette as zucchini, she already gets her international audience lol! Definitely agree with the comments about her own food channel! Oh and I always rewash the โ€œwashedโ€ salad leaves!!

16. Fauzia Desai says:

Aww thank you Mama Fox thatโ€™s looked delicious. Yes….more cooking lesson video please. Thank you Erika๐Ÿ’

17. Rachel Doyle says:

Love this would like see the rice stir fry aswell๐Ÿ‘

18. skye ak says:

Your mom must must do her own cooking youtube!!!!!!

19. Julie Moore says:

Your mom is so precious! It is beautiful to watch you both together, cherish these moments. . . for they are fleeting.

20. Anuhea V says:

That looked so good! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘

21. Paula Tumai says:

Frickin YUM YUM YUM!!!!

22. I love salads and that looked Great!!!Mom, You are quite the homemaker/manager

23. Love your mom! โค๏ธ

24. JoAnne Wells says:

More food videos please๐Ÿ˜ฌ

25. Jillian RH says:

Yes to any Mama Fox recipes!!!

26. I just love your mom! I'll have to make this salad sometime soon ๐Ÿ™‚

27. J SMITH says:

Your mom needs her own cooking channel / cookbook!!! If you have any publishing contacts, perhaps you can speak to someone! Or maybe an E-book of recpies!

28. Looks so tasty! Going to try it for sure. Your mum needs her own channel, well done xx

29. Tara M says:

This salad looks so delicious ๐Ÿ™‚ Iโ€™m def going food shopping this weekend. Super inspired to eat healthier.

30. sls5114 says:

Thank you so much for uploading! Would love to see more cooking videos with your mom!

31. Looks so good! I'll definitely be making it soon. Love to see more cooking with your mum๐Ÿ˜Š

32. Natalie Russ says:

looks so good,I love eating healthy salads

33. Iโ€™m so glad I watched this before my supermarket trip. Now I have an updated shopping list. Thank you! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป#RetroMom #RetroFlameFam

34. Yum…. thank you for the salad recipe and yes more cooking videos, PLEASE, from "In the Kitchen with Mom"!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

35. Wow looks amazing. Would love to see rice dish. Your mum is amazing ๐Ÿ˜

36. I followed your mom on her interior design page on insta; you should encourage her to start an interior youtube channel too! Oh and Iโ€™m soooo making this salad!

37. So nice to see you Mom in your videos – this looks delicious!

38. naledi says:

Makes me hungry watching this. I would like to see her make any favourite Irish dish.

39. I love this so much! Your mom is such a joy. I'd totally subscribe to #Retromom lol

40. Mandy Leeson says:

Your mom needs her own Chanel, loved the video ๐Ÿ˜Š

41. Kelly Rose says:

Yesss more Fox family recipes!!

42. Your mom is so lovely and she is correct I always wash everything even if it says itโ€™s washed. I will definitely try that salad.๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

43. Brilliant Video love seeing your mum . Would love to see the rice stir fry ๐Ÿ˜ . Wishing your mum all the best with her new venture ๐Ÿ‘.

44. Next stop Ballymaloe for Retro Mam๐Ÿฅโ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿฅโ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿฅโ˜˜๏ธ