EASY SALAD RECIPE | Ready in 10 minutes!

1. 1973Lorraine says:

That salad looks delicious! Please ask her to make the rice dish too 😊

2. This was brilliant! Love from Ireland 🇮🇪

3. Looks delish going to have to make that one

4. Leanne Kelly says:

So can this turn into maybe a weekly cooking section on this channel? 😂 she could forward you on the videos from Ireland 😂 #helenashomecooking

5. lam dj says:

your mom is so lovely! bless her. thanks for the recipe

6. Keybuddy2 says:

Helena Fox working her magic again! I vote for more videos like these 🙂

7. More recipes please 😍

8. Great video 🙂 Love your mom! Would love to see a few more of her recipes 🙂 xx

9. Angela says:

love it, love it, just to let you know I feel so encouraged by your mums new adventures and wish her all the best! #retromum

10. Jill Lewis says:

Love love loved this! What a beautifully healthy and colourful salad, which looks so tempting to eat. Please can your Mum do the soup and the rice salad recipes too 👍

11. Looks amazing! Great salad idea

12. sen haruno says:

your mum needs to have her own cooking channel !! i'll suscribe for sure 😀

13. Trang Ha says:

Sooooooo…..yummy 👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻👍🏻👌🏻👌🏻🥗🥗. Mom looks so stylish. Thank you!

14. shinnyr says:

I love how your Mam referred to courgette as zucchini, she already gets her international audience lol! Definitely agree with the comments about her own food channel! Oh and I always rewash the “washed” salad leaves!!

15. Fauzia Desai says:

Aww thank you Mama Fox that’s looked delicious. Yes….more cooking lesson video please. Thank you Erika💐

16. Rachel Doyle says:

Love this would like see the rice stir fry aswell👍

17. skye ak says:

Your mom must must do her own cooking youtube!!!!!!

18. Julie Moore says:

Your mom is so precious! It is beautiful to watch you both together, cherish these moments. . . for they are fleeting.

19. Anuhea V says:

That looked so good! 😊🤗👍

20. Paula Tumai says:

Frickin YUM YUM YUM!!!!

21. I love salads and that looked Great!!!Mom, You are quite the homemaker/manager

22. JoAnne Wells says:

More food videos please😬

23. Jillian RH says:

Yes to any Mama Fox recipes!!!

24. I just love your mom! I'll have to make this salad sometime soon 🙂

25. J SMITH says:

Your mom needs her own cooking channel / cookbook!!! If you have any publishing contacts, perhaps you can speak to someone! Or maybe an E-book of recpies!

26. Looks so tasty! Going to try it for sure. Your mum needs her own channel, well done xx

27. Tara M says:

This salad looks so delicious 🙂 I’m def going food shopping this weekend. Super inspired to eat healthier.

28. sls5114 says:

Thank you so much for uploading! Would love to see more cooking videos with your mom!

29. Looks so good! I'll definitely be making it soon. Love to see more cooking with your mum😊

30. Mammy Fox totally rocks!

31. Natalie Russ says:

looks so good,I love eating healthy salads

32. I’m so glad I watched this before my supermarket trip. Now I have an updated shopping list. Thank you! 👍🏻#RetroMom #RetroFlameFam

33. Yum…. thank you for the salad recipe and yes more cooking videos, PLEASE, from "In the Kitchen with Mom"!!! 😉

34. Wow looks amazing. Would love to see rice dish. Your mum is amazing 😍

35. I followed your mom on her interior design page on insta; you should encourage her to start an interior youtube channel too! Oh and I’m soooo making this salad!

36. So nice to see you Mom in your videos – this looks delicious!

37. naledi says:

Makes me hungry watching this. I would like to see her make any favourite Irish dish.

38. I love this so much! Your mom is such a joy. I'd totally subscribe to #Retromom lol

39. Mandy Leeson says:

Your mom needs her own Chanel, loved the video 😊

40. Kelly Rose says:

Yesss more Fox family recipes!!

41. Your mom is so lovely and she is correct I always wash everything even if it says it’s washed. I will definitely try that salad.🤗❤️

42. Brilliant Video love seeing your mum . Would love to see the rice stir fry 😍 . Wishing your mum all the best with her new venture 👍.

43. Next stop Ballymaloe for Retro Mam🥝☘️🥝☘️🥝☘️