GAJAR HALWA | Carrot Halwa | Indian Recipe (Dessert) | Sawan Dutta | The Metronome | Song Vlog 26

1. Eeeeeee!! My favourite!! Thank you!!

2. Aditya Pal says:

Wow !! Phaataphati !! ☺

3. We always wait for your videos… my humble request.. Kindly upload more videos… more frequently…..

4. adhira sree says:

Totally loved it.. especially the introduction on your inspiration😍😍😍love your phrasingπŸŽ‰πŸ€β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

5. Niaz Maksud says:

I always had this question in mind. why did you chose the name Metronome?

6. Akash says:

My most favourite dessert! πŸ˜€ its as sweet as you! 😍

7. KARUNAMOY says:

this one is so peppy, loved the rhythm.. my maa makes Gajorer Paayesh more often than halwa, and that tastes awesome too.. sharing it πŸ™‚

8. Abdul Hai says:

I will try it to convince my girl friend πŸ™‚

9. Sharad Soren says:

Hey long time. I also got my carrot from the market today to make Gajar halwa πŸ˜› btw lovely rendition

10. Be Humble says:

why is it so short!! T_T
    just when I was starting to enjoy the cheerful tune… the song ended πŸ˜›

11. Anwesha Sen says:

OMG!!! You are so talented!!!

12. This time ingredients are easy to follow. Thank you πŸ˜€

13. Excellent Sawan πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

14. loved the glimpse of your sweet mom, if I have guessed right. great vid & tips in the end.

15. Wat? Food p**n? Ei ki dekhale? Hypnotizing or seducing with gajar halwa. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ˜šπŸ˜ˆ

16. 😊 good to see you again.
    I prepare gajar halwa frequently for my kids. One suggestion, if you allow me, we can use barfi/milkcake/sandesh if khoya is not available.
    Thanks. See you soon πŸ˜ƒ

17. I can imagine where all my love for gajar ka halwa comes from… my mom makes it the same way! I guess its the bong way! Love the rendition… makes me wanna own up to more musical dishes! πŸ˜‰

18. Sawan grt keep it upπŸ‘πŸ‘

19. Euphoniously Nourishing Healthful Wholesome Nutritive And Nutritious :: GAJAR KA HALWA
    Good Job Sawan
    No Matter What Diet You Are On, You Cannot Resist Some Steaming Hot GAJAR KA HALWA In Winters.
    At The Same Time, It Tastes Delicious Even When It Is Served Cold.
    Sprinkled Dry Fruits Make It Look More Appetizing And Add To Its Nutritious Value.
    Not Everything Has To Be Calorie Free, And GAJAR KA HALWA Is One Such Thing.
    Carrots Are Loaded With Vitamin A (Eyes). Also, It Is A Very Good Source Of Fiber, Vitamins C And K. Milk Adds Some Calcium And Protein To This Dish. Cashews Add A Good Amount Of Protein To This Dish As Well. Raisins Are Known To Be An Antioxidant Rich Fruit.
    Keep Posting
    All the Best

20. Ankita Dutta says:

lovely ma'am.. I love all your recipes.. and I love your voice..

21. Twenty first like from my end, and yes this recipe also brings water in my mouth like always. btw, can you make a song on Luchi and Alur dom?

22. Wow! Mouthwatering Video as usual πŸ˜€ <3

23. MR majestic says:

Hoooo ooooo oooooπŸ˜‰

24. joy roy says:

wow !!!!evolving ..thanks for sharing

25. Sabuj Jana says:

Wow, such a nice foot tapping no … Certainly goes well after a generous mouthful of Gajar ka Halwa
    Hebby Laglo madam