3 INGREDIENT VEGAN DESSERTS | Easy & Quick Recipes You Have to Try!

1. Who will be trying these out tomorrow? If you do, make sure to share you photos with me on instagram and tag me: https://www.instagram.com/madeleineoliviaa/

2. Hi Madeleine! For how long do we have to refrigerate the first two recipes with dates?

3. You make veganism look so easy. Have you a suggestion for buying inexpensive dates? X

4. ❤️❤️❤️ homemade Naked Bars ! I love those !
    Thanks for posting 🙂 lovely encouragement

5. Sylvia Mckee says:

So funny. Will try these this weekend. 💋

6. The lemon pots are such a cute idea!

7. Which coconut milk do you use? I never get this much cream on top of mine.

8. love all ur videos!! and p.s absolutely love your name!! two beautiful names in one

9. Happy Valentine's Day to you both. Maddie they all look delicious.

10. Omg I'm making these truffles tonight for my daughters valentine's at school!! Yay ty

11. aguakate says:

I need a food processor more than a man this valentines these look awesome! My little smoothie blender can only cope with so much!

12. maria k says:

You have 97K subscribers! 🙂

13. Marina I says:

I'll try all of these thanks they look amazing <3

14. my favorite recipe right now is probably the hummus pasta ❤️but im definitely gonna try the lemon mousse!

15. "Treat yourself!!!" 🙌 That is exactly what I am going to do. I am going to try that lemon mousse! Also, Alex's haircut is very sharp.

16. Ellen Lima says:

Maddie, some sorts of refined sugar use cow's bone to make it whiter. Make sure the one you are using doesn't. Amazing recipes as usual 😀

17. Amazing idea, amazing cut, amazing music 🙂

18. Your makeup is so pretty!

19. hi Madeleine!! I've watched almost all of your videos and you inspired me sooooo much! I know it's kind of arrogant to say this but I've been vegan for the past three weeks and I'm so excited for this journey. I don't think I'll ever go back. I've also started decluttering my stuff, I'm frightened by my wardrobe though haha.
    Do you have some advice for a new vegan like me? I'm already fed up with all the nasty comments I'm getting and I still need to talk to my nutritionist. I'm also recovering from bulimia and it's so hard to adjust. Thanks!! love ya (sorry for my bad English)

20. Sara French says:

Yum! I almost never eat desserts because they’re either too expensive at restaurants, or too much effort to make at home. These are perfect recipes for me 👍🏼

21. Carina says:

Your recipes look absolutely amazing and i really want to try them all, but i cant help but to look away during all the tasting clips afterwards🙈 Dunno why but it makes me cringe so bad to see a closeup on someone trying food and loving what they eat lol😅Anyway your videos are really inspiring, and im definitely more into vegan food since watching you for a while

22. These look delicious! Especially the balls they look so yummy! 🔥