Low Carb Bento Boxes! Healthy Keto Recipes! – Mind Over Munch

1. MeganAndJK says:

I like it narrated because you always add helpful tips and it's nice to not have to look directly at the screen. (Plus, I'm an auditory learner!!) Thank you for all you do–you always inspire me to try new and healthy stuff for my family!!

2. my vote for the narrated ones! yeah

3. De LM says:

You are so clever. I can’t do keto right now (due to pregnancy), but I will be back on the wagon when it’s safe to do so, and I’ll be rewatching all these videos! I like the narrated videos. Thank you so much!

4. j21589m says:

Very creative! Thanks for sharing 😃

5. I prefer the narrated video recipes.

6. You rock! Love your videos and recipes. Please narrate.

7. Teff says:

Narrated videos pls!! 🙂

8. Is a bell says:

How about some toddler friendly ones i have a picky eater 🙁

9. Nami san says:

Hello I'm new! I was just wondering how you keep your fruits and vegetables fresh? I'm trying to go on a diet and take one of these bento boxes for work. Any advice on how to keep these food s fresh would be very appreciated. Thank you! I would also like to ask for recommendations on what kind of bento box to purchase. Please reply & thank you!

10. Genius!!! Love it as usual 💕💕💕
    Keep up the keto recipes 😘❤️💪🏼🐷🥑

11. Meesh Ballin says:

can't wait to try those Thai lettuce wraps!!

12. Philia Z says:

Please please do more high protein low fat vegan recipes! It would mean so much <33 oh, and I definitely prefer the narrated versions! I love hearing what you have to say and it honestly adds so much to the video 🙂

13. I love your channel and your creativity😘😘 in Italy its very difficult find this ingredient 😣

14. JG E says:

Hi, Mind Over Munch! Two questions:
    1. Does organic means that the calories will be higher or lower? Like if I have organic oats and it doesn't have the nutrition label to know how many calories per serving. Can I use the nutrition label for other quick oat nutrition labels?
    2. I want to do a work out called Beach Body. Two of the 3 workouts have recommend to do them 3-4 weekly on alternate days and combine the other 2 for a total body workout. Does that mean I do all three workouts one day, rest the other, and so on? I really want to start tomorrow, but too confused to try.

15. Sarah Mowitz says:

Another amazing video!!!

16. smadronia says:

I think it's funny that you don't care for brussels sprouts. I love them. Oil, salt, pepper, roasted in oven til the edges are brown, they're so good~

17. I prefer your narration!! 💕

18. Kari Schuss says:

It looks like those were blackberries not raspberries. Also, prefer the narration vs music. Great video thank you!

19. Martine says:

Bleh ground turkey. Recipe looks good though, I'll replace with beef

20. Anjum Khimji says:

Narrated pls! Great ideas

21. Allie Quinn says:

I like when they are narrated

22. Kathy Olson says:

I love the narrative and your funny puns.

23. Celine S says:

I absolutely love your bento box videos! So many new inspirations! 😉

24. Narrated videos! I gotta try those energy balls. Looks interesting

25. Definitely prefer narrated videos!

26. Just curious, why is the refrigerator outside?

27. Melissa R says:

This is in no way keto. Ground turkey? Use 80/20 ground beef. Peaches? You’re supposed to avoid sugar.

28. Anna L. says:

I prefer when you explain each of the dishes instead of just putting the bento boxes over music but either way I still love them!

29. I am so happy that you have been doing vegetarian foods, it helps so much. Thank you

30. sabresister says:

Those coconut bars tho!!!