Learn How To Make Keto Upma Recipe At Home, from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried. Make this Keto Cauliflower Upma Recipe, a Breakfast Recipe of Keto Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
2 cups Cauliflower, grated
2 tbsp. Coconut Oil
3 tbsp. Cashew nuts
½ tsp. Ginger, chopped
½ cup Onion, chopped
4-5 Curry Leaves
1 tbsp. Cumin Seeds
1 tbsp. Mustard Seeds
1 Green Chilli, chopped
½ cup Carrot, chopped and boiled
1 tbsp. Lemon juice
Salt, as required
¼ cup Coriander Leaves
¼ cup Grated Coconut
– In a kadhai add coconut oil and splutter mustard seeds in it.
– Then add cumin seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, cashew nuts and saute.
– Add ginger, green chillies and onions. Saute until onions turn translucent.
– Now add the cauliflower, carrot, salt, lemon juice and mix well.
– Splash some water and cover with a lid. Cook for 7 minutes on low flame.
– Add grated coconut and coriander leaves and serve.
Keto Upma is ready to eat!
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Shashank Alshi
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get Regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And