Easy Vegan Tofu Recipes That Don’t Suck

1. Does anyone else think that the longer you stare at the word tofu, the weirder it looks???
    Anyways. If you want to save these recipes for later, check out my Pinterest! https://www.pinterest.com/caitlinshoemaker/

2. Trevor Siebe says:

Thanks I've been needing some not suck recipes lately!

3. Michael L says:

10/10 hot af. Good food too ^_^

4. A couple weeks ago I noticed this super firm tofu at Trader Joe’s. Omg I dunno why I didn’t notice it sooner! No pressing needed 🙂

5. Annelise s says:

Anyone else tried frozen tofu and think it’s like stale bread?? I hated it. Maybe it was the type of tofu I used

6. What is an alternative to tamari? I can’t seem to find it anywhere local

7. Man are you Right! My teen sons that are meat eaters tried to eat up all my tofu when I cooked it up and tossed it in sweet chili sauce.

8. Yes, more tofu recipes! And maybe some using tempeh?

9. Rosalie says:

Love the vid and love tofu, but I can't agree with your statement, that people wouldn't eat just meat without herbs or sauce, since it would be blank and tasteless. When I still ate meat I loved eating beef with just a pinch of salt, because I really enjoyed the real flavour of it.

10. Thank you for this trick for preparing Tofu, how long will the tofu last in the freezer before use? Also, should the tofu be weighted before going into the freezer?

So excited to try the buffalo with the freezer prep.

11. SNAP Vegan says:

I save a container of tofu in the fridge, and freeze another. If I am scrambling tofu for faux scrambled eggs, I just use the one in the fridge for that kind of consistency. Anything else, I use the frozen one and prepare as you suggested. Your presentation is beautiful.

12. Diya Shaikh says:

your tips are amazing, love your videos and your personality you're awesome! Definitely inspired to make some tofu like this soon.

13. I'm excited for this video but I'm more excited to try and make the hemp seed ranch!!! Love the simplicity of it all!!

14. I love freezing my tofu! Definitely changes into a fun texture.

15. D A N I says:

Looks so delicious! I love how good that salad looks, I definitely wanna try the hemp seed dressing as well 😄

16. Samanta F says:

I’d love to cook these but I can’t find half of the ingredients near where I live..

17. Great video about Tofu. It's one of the vegan foods I enjoy and because we don't eat animals it gives us our protein and fiber that is needed. I never miss eating animals and their byproducts especially since there's healthy options.

18. I love it ! Im going to try and freeze mine too

19. Kx says:

i actually love just steamed tofu without any seasoning or whatsoever – anyone else?

20. Omg Caitlin! Cannot wait to try these recipes 🙂 I love tofu but i find it can get a little boring sometimes. The buffalo one looks to die for!