4 AMAZING DIY FOOD SLIMES – Four EASY FAMOUS Slime Recipes!

1. Nim C says:

Hey everyone!!! I hope you enjoyed this video. Let me know which SLIME was your fave??!! 👇🏼 Love you guys so much ❤️

2. Zuama Laeeq says:

#notificationsquad I have done everything u require for Notification Squad hope I get featured in your next video!

3. omg super cute can you please heart this comment pleasev

4. # notification squad ☺ love your slime videos

5. What do you use for you activator tho

6. Neha Mundra says:

Simplicity = Nim c 💖💖

7. What does clear glue do in the second slime??

8. Lilah Lou says:

#NotificationSquad !! I'm so proud to say that! I love you Nim C!! I'm hoping that I get featured in your next video! Btw, your youtube channel slays!! 😀

9. She did it she made cloud creme slime I'm so happy🦄🦄🦄🦄😝

10. Love your videos best diys ever #notificationsquad

11. I'm late again…😳

12. I love you so much 💝💞💕😋😆😇😁😄😃😀😉😌😘😍🙂

13. Mia bond says:

I love your videos so much I like you soo much #notificationsquad

14. Loved the layered cake! #notificationsquad My daughters love your channel and they now got me hooked on your DIY’s and slime videos! 😄

15. This is my favorite DIY channel!!

16. #notificationsquad. Love them!! They look so yummy and cute!!!

17. Fatima Gomez says:

#notificacione squade i love your channel❤❤❤❤

18. #notificationsquad me like your video and this channel and you so beauty I like you and me from indonesia nice to meet you

19. Chitra Rani says:

#notificationsquad
    This video is fun and awesome 😍😍

20. #Notificationsquad love you so much nim😌♥🌌

21. Kitty Tail says:

My fav slime was the hot chocolate one I might make it #notifacationsquad

22. Megz Crafts says:

Very great idea I like the cake slime the best

23. are you a Indian by orgin

24. you are so cool i have always looked up to you and i say i wish i can be like you # notifacationsquad

25. cj! says:

#notificationsquad 💖💖

love your vids!!

26. Kitty Tail says:

I LOVE your videos and all of your crafts are amazing I have done some of your DIYs I especially love your clay DIYs. #notifacationsquad