Chill Vegan Lunch Ideas | for School or Work

Here are some super chill, easy to make vegan lunch ideas that are perfect for school or work. These recipes are easy to make the night before or to make a big batch to have for lunches throughout the week.

My Online Cooking Course:

Skincare Routine:

Coconut Curry:
(Makes approximately 4 servings)
1/2 yellow onion, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 zucchini, chopped
2 cups chickpeas
1 1/2 cups coconut milk
2 tsp curry powder (more if needed)

Preheat a frying pan to medium heat. Add 1 tsp oil, the onions, bell pepper and zucchini. Cook until onions are translucent, about 5-6 minutes. Add chickpeas and cook another 3 minutes. Add curry powder and coconut milk. Stir to combine and simmer until sauce thickens, about 5-10 minutes. Serve with cooked brown rice. For 1-2 servings, cut the ingredient quantities in half.

Sweet & Spicy Tofu:
Chop a block (or however much you want to eat) of firm tofu into cubes. If you are making 4 servings, use an entire 12 oz. block of tofu. If just making one serving, use about 1/4 to 1/3 of a 12 oz. block. Preheat a frying pan to medium heat. Add 2 tsp oil to the pan and allow to heat for 30 seconds. Add the tofu cubes and cook until they start to get crispy. Pour on some maple sriracha sauce (recipe here: and cook until the sauce thickens and tofu is coated. Add some chopped green onions if desired. Serve with cooked brown rice.

Burrito Bowl:
Cooked brown rice
Black Beans
Cherry Tomatoes

Second channel:
Website & Blog :

CAMERA: Canon T6i

EMAIL (Business only):

MUSIC: Clouds – Joakim Karud

FTC: Not sponsored by anyone.

1. Fjumi says:

I think all of these recipes can be eaten cold just as well so no need for a microwave. 🙂 Great video!

2. great lunch ideas! can't wait to try them out!!

3. Just add a piece of fresh onion to the container with the avocado in it! It'll stay fresh and green for days 😊

4. Thanks a lot for this video. Hello from France🇫🇷

5. shippermd says:

Yum! What can I sub for Tofu, tho? Allergy to Soy, Nut/Legumes.

6. Mylie Rai says:

I actually enjoyed this video and think you should make more like it. Seems like most people don't comprehend what chill means. These are easy and cheap recipes. I'm lazy af these are perfect.

7. these recipes look amazing! cant wait to give them a try!

8. Sadi Dawn says:

love the editing and recipes! but i would have preferred if the footage was flipped like 180

9. Your hair looks gorgeous!! How do you maintain it?

10. Love vegan food! I make it too

11. Look at you having over 600K subscribers! I remember how you took off when posting your lunchbox ideas, great job 🙂 (btw my monbento box is still doing its job, I swear they are indestructible)

12. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to enjoy that kind of food :// looks so dull I just can’t do it

13. Your hair looks amazing in this video!!

14. Soak the dried black beans, THROW the water, and rince them before cooking.

I just got food poisoning from not doing this properly, it is NOT pleasant, at all…

15. Easy quick meal that are delicious can never go wrong! Thanks for these ideas liv! ⭐️⭐️⭐️🌱🌱🌱

16. The title was a little misleading. I was hoping for just a "chilled lunch" idea for people who don't have microwaves at work/school. Not something you have to reheat again?

17. Thanh Pham says:

Beautiful yummy looking recipes! Can’t wait to try!

18. You say take them cold and heat them up. Could you eat them cold? I'm sure you could but just double checking cause I am lazy as hell.

19. h says:

not sure why there are so many negative comments on this video…give liv a break, she consistently puts out quality videos/recipes and is doing the online course as well!! please keep the meal recipes coming 🙂

20. Top5 Glamour says:

This looks so good I'll def give it a try college life is so hectic xc

21. nicole says:

totally unrelated but what hair curler do you use? your hair looks amazing 😍