Chill Vegan Lunch Ideas | for School or Work

1. Fjumi says:

I think all of these recipes can be eaten cold just as well so no need for a microwave. 🙂 Great video!

2. great lunch ideas! can't wait to try them out!!

3. Just add a piece of fresh onion to the container with the avocado in it! It'll stay fresh and green for days 😊

4. Thanks a lot for this video. Hello from France🇫🇷

5. shippermd says:

Yum! What can I sub for Tofu, tho? Allergy to Soy, Nut/Legumes.

6. Mylie Rai says:

I actually enjoyed this video and think you should make more like it. Seems like most people don't comprehend what chill means. These are easy and cheap recipes. I'm lazy af these are perfect.

7. these recipes look amazing! cant wait to give them a try!

8. Sadi Dawn says:

love the editing and recipes! but i would have preferred if the footage was flipped like 180

9. Your hair looks gorgeous!! How do you maintain it?

10. Love vegan food! I make it too

11. Look at you having over 600K subscribers! I remember how you took off when posting your lunchbox ideas, great job 🙂 (btw my monbento box is still doing its job, I swear they are indestructible)

12. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to enjoy that kind of food :// looks so dull I just can’t do it

13. Your hair looks amazing in this video!!

14. Soak the dried black beans, THROW the water, and rince them before cooking.

I just got food poisoning from not doing this properly, it is NOT pleasant, at all…

15. Easy quick meal that are delicious can never go wrong! Thanks for these ideas liv! ⭐️⭐️⭐️🌱🌱🌱

16. The title was a little misleading. I was hoping for just a "chilled lunch" idea for people who don't have microwaves at work/school. Not something you have to reheat again?

17. Thanh Pham says:

Beautiful yummy looking recipes! Can’t wait to try!

18. You say take them cold and heat them up. Could you eat them cold? I'm sure you could but just double checking cause I am lazy as hell.

19. h says:

not sure why there are so many negative comments on this video…give liv a break, she consistently puts out quality videos/recipes and is doing the online course as well!! please keep the meal recipes coming 🙂

20. Top5 Glamour says:

This looks so good I'll def give it a try college life is so hectic xc

21. nicole says:

totally unrelated but what hair curler do you use? your hair looks amazing 😍