4 Impressive Desserts Anyone Can Make

1. Lily TLK says:

Tasty u should make a video about using Asian foods to make deserts

2. yeah? how about the homeless? how are they suppose to make this? lol jk

3. Ram says:

Hey there! Welcome to the comment mansion. We've go 50M rooms! And we have food for everyone! 🍣🍘🍦🍭🍺🍾🍴🍱🍢🍰🍫🍻🍶🍽🍛🍡🎂🍿🍷🍵🍙🍧🍮🍩🍸☕️🍚🍨🍬🍪🍹🍼🍟🍟🍗🍗🍗🍗🍔🍟🍔🍗🍔🍟🍗🍔🍟🍗🍔🍟🍗🍔🍟🍗🍔🍟🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍭🍭🍦🍦🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍝🍝🍝

4. I think tasty should go one of the poor countries and make them food 🥘 because some people are suffering from hunger 😢😢😢

5. But can David Seymor make them?

6. I seem to be the only one who doesn't like cookie dough. Like the consistency just throws me off, it needs to be baked for me to eat it.

7. I’m on a budget I have 2 Oreo cookies one teaspoon of butter from an Ihop i ate from and a half eaten banana what can I make any suggestions?

8. Joshua Tang says:

So tasty can you do video that anyone can make like people that come home at 6pm and need to feed their family by 6:30pm that would be nice thank you

9. Could you please, for the life of me, make less sweet, paleo fancy desserts.

10. Bee Bee says:

I just wanna eat them right now! I need to stop torturing myself with these videos….

11. Vivian Lopez says:

I used to have a classmate that said I’d get diabetes from eating a tiny amount of chocolate after p.e. even though I needed a bit of sugar lol

12. Cookies and ice-creams are probably my favourite dessert ever. And the cookie's (generally) less thick and sweet cousin the biscuit is possibly the best addition to a cup of tea there is.

13. Mz Lewiz says:

I made the cookie dough ice cream it was 🤢! My suggestion is go buy cookie dough ice cream from the store!

14. Mz Lewiz says:

I do sometimes. Lol Sophie

15. The first one looked so good, but im allergic to peanuts

16. If it's so easy to make then it's not really impressive

17. Wonka HP MSP says:

Now I can finally be praised huhuhu

18. Niff says:

I would just make the cookie dough and eat it plain

19. L L says:

Often while watching a tasty videos I tell myself to make some of the dishes but I end up just watching more videos😭😂🍩

20. Have I heard this music before
    ?

21. steph says:

"Desserts ANYONE can make"? You didn't add anything like "let chocolate cool down" to the very first recipe – this way a lot of people who don't know how to cook will end up with scrambled eggs!

22. "Anyone can cook."
    * two hours later*
    NO I CANT!

23. Finally a good video, good job

24. Amri Yasmine says:

Watching all tasty videos but never did any one !! 😂

25. K4 Josiah says:

Where's the guy who can taste/smell diabetes through the screen?

26. Tasty's comment section is honestly more entertaining than the actual videos.

27. For the cookie dough ice cream how much whipped cream and condensed milk?

28. Easy and magnificent love it

29. Mopoii LoL says:

"COOK FLOUR TO KILL BACTERIA"

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

30. Mini Kitty says:

My dog just ate the only food left in my house im just watching this because im depressed and i didnt eat all day

31. AR Ehsan says:

wow, that looks sooo good

32. uhhh I already failed step one