5 DAYS NO SUGAR CHALLENGE | HOW I QUIT SUGAR + HEALTHY RECIPE IDEAS!

1. Right now I feel like I'm going to pass out.

2. Can women drink without a straw anymore?

3. I love how she says “rehlly” lol

4. Kiyo Léa says:

The only challenge for no refined sugar is giving up bread ;-; I mostly only eat foods with natural sugars but that-

5. MrReinark says:

How about I just jump in a Fite and hope everything burns that I don't need

6. Omg this video was sooo useful 👍👍 thank you so much for sharing this information with us

7. c.m. says:

So many unnecessary dishes lol. But I really like this idea. I'm not sure if I could ever do it, seeing as I live in a dorm and the dining hall's selection isn't great

8. Pathetic says:

I hate your accsent

9. Eltin Tand says:

This is the no ADDED sugar challenge, not the no sugar challenge cause first, we need sugar to live and sugar is almost everywhere, I think the only thing that doesn't have sugar is water

10. Watched this while eating sugar

11. 다시다 says:

대추야자 한개만 먹어봐도 엄청 달던데 저리 많이 넣으면 오히려 살찌지 않을끼

12. I've decided to strictly eat no more than 20 grams of added sugar for lent

13. watches eating chocolate and drinking coca cola..

14. YAAAAS PEANUT DELIGHT NAKD BARS R AMAZINGGGGG

15. Can you please tell the number of calories in these brownie bites?

16. soonsims says:

Thank you for the video! To the point, informative, easy, good visuals to accompany the text. I love it, it's on my bookmark tab for future reference! 🙂

17. I did the “no sugar diet” for 30 days for extra credit at school, and for myself, I lost a LOT of weight, and day 30 was 3 days ago. I had sugar day 32 and am regretting it because I feel gross and weird since my body is now not used to sugar and is used to no sugar. So I’m continuing this diet 👌🏻

18. tissianna says:

I hate the fact that sugar is hidden in everything. It doesn't matter sweet or salty food… it's in there. Now I am trying to avoid buying stuff which I can prepare myself. So tomato pasta or homemade mayo it's all made by me. The thing is that I do not trust the food industry. They may write that the product is sugar free… but who knows. It may contains other kind of sugars. In every soup if you put a spoon of sugar it increases the "life" of the soup…so I can imagine what's in the food to make it long lasting.

19. Darya Sha says:

I definitely try that dates , nuts ball

20. Darya Sha says:

I gave up from 2010 and feel very comfortable.

21. It's crazy how quickly your tastebuds become accustomed to it as well. I cut out all refined sugar and fruit for a year and when I tried a cookie, I almost threw up. The first few weeks are super tough and you will actually have withdrawals but as time goes on, your cravings will disappear.

22. Damaris Fox says:

I just had a quick question… first off, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the healthy options and suggestions you put on this channel, they make my weight loss journey seem so much more doable and achievable so BIG THANK YOU! However, I was wondering if it was at all possible for you to maybe do some healthy recipes without any nuts? I am allergic to all nuts so nut butters and recipes with chopped nuts immediately go out the window 🙁 Do you think there’s anything you could show for those of us with nut allergies???

23. TheRoflbear says:

Those sweeteners still feed candida tho?

24. Fjerid says:

That looks super delicious. I need myself a gorgeous wiafu who makes me daily healthy refined sugar free deserts! Jayne, marry me!

25. I'm gonna do this challenge!!

26. Thanks for sharing, very helpful.

27. 💜💙💜💕👼🎆😘✨☁🌈😇🌲

28. I tried to eat a big banana, apple or plenty grapes with walnuts, still get cravings after 😐