Healthy Recipes On A Budget! What I Eat Food Recipes

1. Delicious looking recipes! ☺️

2. kucibaba says:

Liv what font do you use in titles? It is so pretty.

3. Soooo handy and soo yum!! Thank you!

4. Jami Snow says:

what could be a substitute for cashews in a recipe? I'm allergic to cashews.

5. LovedHappy says:

mmm these all looked so good as always! I don't think there is a single recipe you've shared that does not look tasty to me and like something I'd absolutely want to make. πŸ˜› I've been loving tahini lately too! Love mixing it with lemon juice, garlic powder and coconut aminos for a yummy salad dressing πŸ™‚

6. always love your recipe πŸ˜™

7. Katy Klyn says:

Ill have to look into purple sweet potato. I enjoy regular sweet potato, but i do find that they can be overly sweet and sometimes clash with my other ingredients because of that. Cool tip to swap them out πŸ™‚ thanks

8. minekosann says:

It was well-balanced with no complaints this time
    It's meal.
    I am always referring

9. Chinyere says:

My favie sweet potato toast combination is avo, fried egg, agave, and the everything but the bagel seasoning from TJ's. It's sweet and salty and a bit confusing. Nom. Sososososo good!

10. that toast looks bomb!!!

11. Sandy Yang says:

Do you ever feel stressed about cooking? I’m in my final year of nursing school and sometimes I find it hard to cook and go grocery shopping. I admire you for staying healthy and meal prepping!

12. Kayleigh2424 says:

The turmeric eggs 😍 never seen that before

13. Bonnie Laboy says:

Your dishes always look so yummy and pretty. πŸ’•

14. Everything looks DELISH🌱❀️🌱

15. Leah Farrar says:

I seriously look forward to your videos so much! I'm embarking on a healthier eating journey. You make healthy foods look SO tasty!

16. I love how unusual these recipes are! They look delicious😊

17. Love all your recipes!! Tried purple sweet potato last week and I loved how much color it gave to my meal. Also had sweet potato toast for the first time this week and I think I've found my new favorite meal..topped with mashed avocado, a fried egg and of course some everything but the bagel seasoning! Also I'm thinking about trying whole30. What are your thoughts on it?

18. rola beauty says:

Love your recipes😚

19. Hazo DIY says:

Your videos inspire me to eat healthier and btw I tried the cereal puffs recipe (only made chocolate ones cuz I'm allergic to nuts( in case you don't remember my comment) ) and they were great I made them three times πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

20. Hey I really wanna eat healthier but I can only find recipes that are kind of hard to make. So I was thinking that you could maybe make some easy healthy lunch recipes and then I would be really cool if the recipes are kind og child friendly so that when there are kids there want some healthy lunch I could make it for them to? And also I said this last time too but eggless recipes would be so so awesome??πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€žπŸ½πŸ€žπŸ½

21. WES DAMIAN says:

I Like see you eat health xo

22. HEY GUYS! hope you enjoy these super quick and yummy recipes! Make sure to follow on insta so I can talk to you guys and you can see more recipes and health tips! πŸ’—

23. FirstπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–