Better Than Take Out – Easy Chicken And Broccoli Recipe

1. Julia says:

Looks really good, have to try soon. Could you make a video or give some tips how to make proper rice without rice cooker? I have tried different kinds of rices but nothing seems to be as good as rice in chinese restaurants.

2. Flora Tok says:

Great cooking n invaluable tips, Mandy! But what really hit me was how gracious u r to mention Pai! That truly show yr generous selfless heart. 🌹

3. Clone36 says:

Lol, I literally had some chicken, broccoli and carrot in the fridge and scoured YouTube for what to. In the end it was unsatisfying, then this video comes out a day later, if I only I had waited.

4. TOM M says:

Nice and tasty looking Mandy. Best

5. love your top tips….the thai lady web page I seen before she is good…I need to go to store to get more ingredients for my store cubard..keep up the good work

6. paulus huang says:

Should change your pan already

7. Anja H says:

I'm so excited about this recipe!

8. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Thai food normally contain anchovy sauce

9. I love your channel. Your style is fun and easy to follow. I really need to stop watching late at night, though, because it makes me want to run to the grocery store at midnight just to cook something tasty. Would you consider doing an egg drop soup video? I've tried a couple of times, but I never manage to achieve the silky mouth feel I get from takeout soup. And my eggs never stir in quite right. Thank you!

10. M P says:

Mmm Yet another great video! πŸ½πŸ‘

11. ding hern says:

Thanks for this recipe, I'm sure to try it. I love your beef and broccoli recipe and have cooked it several times already!

12. Cathy Wilson says:

Thank you, Mandy!!! πŸ˜€

13. terrific recipe! thank you. πŸ™‚

14. I also love hot Thai kitchen! And i also love you! Thank you very much for your recipes!

15. Mie Mie says:

Hi Mandy, I plan to use chicken thighs instead of the breast, should I skip the egg white?

16. I like your Cathy cartoon-like look!

17. Annie1962 says:

you can spend that five minutes massaging the chicken whilst watching this video again hahah

18. abcd efgh says:

Dear Madam, again, this is a good one, thank you! If this video had been released a bit earlier, I would have cooked it, but bought some beef tenderloin today to try your beef & broccoli recipe first. Made your braised pork belly recipe yesterday – it's extraordinarily tasteful! Please keep on making videos and helping me to demystify the seven seals of chinese kitchen! I could bath in every single dish you introduce, it looks so good…hungry..

19. johnny chang says:

0:39 Just before the egg whites is that a pinch of salt? Also the broccoli and carrot have to be washed and dried before being roasted without oil.

20. bee pot says:

Looks delicious πŸ™‚ life has been difficult lately but your videos always put a smile on my face.