3 Healthy Cookie Recipes! Easy and Yummy Healthy Dessert!

1. You should make a healthy brownies 3 ways video! Like zucchini, alvacodo and date or black bean…

2. Samantha says:

would banana work as a sweetener in the fudgey chocolate cookies instead of the maple syrup?

3. What could I substitute for flaxseed in the chocolate chunk recipe? I want to make them tonight but don’t have any flax. These all look delicious!

4. Can I replace the maple syrup for agave syrup? I actually don't really like the taste of maple syrup haha

5. Love a good peanut butter cookie with chocolate chips!

6. FruityLiving says:

Do you think you could sub sweet potato for the avocado?

7. Excited to try these! Next Friday I have a staff meeting and it’s my turn to bring the snack! Thinking of doing the chocolate ones because they are also school friendly 😊

8. Romy Louise says:

the food u make always looks so good!

9. arletteross says:

🦋🌻👍💜 Love macadamia cookies yummy

10. Xtremedog83 says:

I love macadamia nut cookies! And I am finally home so I can try making these😄😋

11. Yum 😍😍 I'm so going to try the macadamia cookies!

12. Can you try a healthy honey bun recipe? I've been craving them lately, but the ingredients in the store-bought ones are terrible.

13. minekosann says:

All kinds of this seems to be delicious!
    It seems to be very satisfying even one piece!

14. 🙀 i want to try them all !! 😬😻 im always so exited when you post a new video !!

15. Selma Selma says:

Can u make healthy version of tiramisu and churros please

16. My kinda video 😍😍 these cookies look so delicious! Can’t wait to try them out liv!

17. Yay two oil-free cookie recipes!!😍

18. Shar M says:

Wow I have so many cravings rn for cookies

19. Definitely trying the fudgey cookie. And theres something about oatmeal cookies I really like I could have them forever