3 INSTANT BREAKFAST MIXES l Healthy & Quick Recipes l Reallife Realhome

1. really healthy recipes. thanks for share. I will wait for your nxt q n a.

2. Wow looks so good di…..can you do healthy breakfast veggie sandwiches video di

3. πŸ‘ healthy and different from normal routine…

4. S B says:

Hello di. Greasing with onion head matlab?usse kya hota hai

5. Thank you so much sis bcoz i am ur big fan i watched all your videos its just great and amazing its inspired me very much thank you akka to do such a great things

6. Asha Deepthi says:

Excellent Anuji..great for my kids too. Best part is that it needs no fermentation like our traditional batters. Here in USA fermentation is a tricky process.. Thank you Anuji..your version of trying different lentils, millets and making it healthy is just awesome.. will definitely try.
    Nice pan too..kindly let us know the time details..
    Thanks once again ji..:)

7. Shalini A says:

Fantastic and brilliant recipes. Can’t thank you enough 😊.

8. Need more of these😍!If possible instant idli batters tooπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–!time savers these onesπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

9. What is your husband job di

10. Hi anu dii u r amazing i hv never commented on any utube video bt i lyk ur videos vry much u r videos make my day u r vry diffrent frm others love u

11. Heloo mam iam ur new subscriber. Iam learning so much information from ur videos. Cooking and cleaning. Hope you will get more success in future. Lot's of love from Dubai

12. Anu aap editing kisse krti ho dear

13. Reshma Malik says:

This is awesome. I am a huge fan of South Indian breakfast Thanks a lot for this recipe. Stay blessed.

14. Yeah, its really healthy food. Thanks

15. Rajasree V says:

Thank you for the amazing video anu ji…definitely I will try this healthy recepies…πŸ™

16. We just found out that my husband is elergic to gluten.. your videos specially this one and the one with gluten free rotis really really helped me to cope with sudden change of lifestyle and eating habits.. as we are north Indians and roti is very essential item for us.. and detailing given in the videos is awesome as I am a beginner.. Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

17. Hai dear! I wanna say one thing about you.we have seen many successful buisnesswoman n success full in job also….but for d first time i saw someone successful homemaker….

18. Kiran Todase says:

Very very healthy thanq so much 😚😚😚

19. All this three dosas are looks yummy and healthy, it was a great idea to make a kids eat a healthy food thank you so much, u nd ur videos are very inspiring

20. Hi any..That's great we make ragi and Java mixed dosa with little rice floor…It's so healthy and instant….Thanks for sharing superb healthy food

21. Being south Indian v like dosa a lot . Definitely gonna try for evening dinner for kids n they will relish it. My Last trial was with idli which came out quite good with brown rice. Rajeshwari

22. super mam. I like you so much

23. Sreedevi Sn says:

It's so nice how perfectly you do South Indian dishes😊

24. Very useful video Mam.Thankyou for sharing.

25. KRUPA NAIK says:

This is very good for working women. Thank you for sharing. Pl do share ideas for working women who are pressed for time.

26. Mansurayusuf says:

your declutter method plz share for us😊

27. Very useful instant batter mam.. Thanks for sharing..

28. Hii anu ji subah hi soch rahi thi aaj aapke kuch vlog aayenge😊😊😊aur ssch me….kuch aur mangti to bhi mitaπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ thank u for this vlog this is going to help me for my husband's everyday snacks πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

29. Mansurayusuf says:

your all recipes very healthy…. this dosa batter definitely I will try thanks for sharing…. love you Anu jiπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘

30. Awesome video anuji..love ur videos…keep up the good work

31. Aiman Khan says:

Hi anu! Your videos are very close to my heart.i just love watching them .so honest and simple. πŸ’•

32. Light x Dark says:

33. Thanks for this lovely innovative gluten free dosa recipes..I always search for gluten free recipes for my son … and your recipes are blessing for me