DELICIOUS CHICKPEA SALAD SANDWICH | easy vegan recipe

1. Great recipe. Tomorrow i`m trying this!!

2. This is by far one of my favorite channels! Can't wait to try this recipe;)

3. karenbaily says:

Awesome sandwich! Great idea using avocado. We like to keep it whole food and no oil so this works for us, thanks!

4. Love chickpea sandwiches. Garlic vegenaise in there is bomb. Gonna try the sundried tomatoes for sure.

5. Eddie B says:

Sun Dried Tomatoes No.5 ~ a Heavenly Fragrance! E&B

6. James Smith says:

Great recipe, will 100% try this. But, dude, it’s sanDwich!!! Not sangwich!!!

7. Tracey Perch says:

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

8. Diane Rourke says:

Keep those recipes coming we love them and your great style

9. Nikki Boon says:

LOVING FREESTYLE FRIDAYS!

10. I’d do mind with apple, celery, pecans and curry powder. Maybe a little chutney too. Yum.

11. Righteous1 says:

You guys should do a vanlife chef series, one episode a week

12. What if I reaaaally hate pickles and olives? 😩

13. amaskylom says:

Add Nori flakes for a “tuna” salad!!!

14. Yummy I'll be making this for a bed time snack tonight Thanks Emaon looks so good

15. Pam Murphy says:

Wonderful. Makes me want to go full-time vegan, seriously!

16. Rae All Day says:

Oooo. I am definitely trying this!!!!! 👅👅👅👅

17. John Coffey says:

Omg I’m so excited you shared this!! I’m making it tomorrow!!!! Looks delish!!

18. I can that go Asian with green onions, sprouts, Thai Basil, tomato and a peanut ginger sauce!

19. LadyNay92 says:

I have been waiting for this recipe! So stocked to try it out! Next one should totes be tofu scramble or a field roast recipe!

20. Sarah Shae says:

I’m so with you on the tomato slicing 😩 some people are nuts

21. I never comment on anything! I laughed out loud & will totally make this recipe! Looks awesome

22. I hate mashing chickpeas and the other day I just put them in the food processor and it was perfect in 5 seconds and my life was changed forever.

23. Abby Clark says:

I love that she laughs at all his jokes 💜

24. Echo McCray says:

I love to add Trader Joe's hot and sour Jalapenos, plus some juice! A+

25. Great idea using avocado instead of Marinades thank you for this delicious meal I’m going to try it on normal I can cover all the things you put in there with things I like to be awesome thank you

26. Bean says:

Dill, green onions, celery and on top of just mayo and Dijon mustard.. Franks red hot yo!

27. Yay! Loving the recipe videos!

28. Emma Odren says:

I Loveee chi pea salad sandwiches. I make like a “buffalo” one with celery, buffalo wing sauce (just make sure it’s vegan, some companies put butter in it), and olives..so good. Like the idea of the sun dried tomatoes though, trying that next!

29. Living for freestyle Fridays!😍 Love the recipies, love the commentary, just love y’all💞

30. I'm obsessed with Bec laughing in the background, it's the cutest!!

31. Where did y’all get the strainer? Love these videos? Do you eat tofu? Want to try it

32. Looks awesome! You don't have a masher but you have that cool pepper thing? Wish I could go to the yoga conference but I'm in Colorado. ☹

33. Marisol Luna says:

oh my! that looks delicious! I'm definitely going to try your recipes and I might add some cucumber to it as well! thank you for sharing!

34. Morgan Long says:

What is it called when a chick pea commits a murder?

35. Morgan Sain says:

Yaaaaaaasssss this is the recipe I’ve been waiting for!!!!

36. That looks AMAZING, gonna try