Cooking Healthy Staples – Vlog – My favorite Low Carb Healthy Recipes

1. I don’t care for beans… 😫😫😫 and it looks so good! I use Swerve, but never looked at what exactly it is. Point us down where? πŸ˜‚πŸ™„πŸ˜˜

2. Kathy Grins says:

Now I'm starving! Thanks for sharing those fantastic recipes…I think I could live on that Mexican Mess! One thing about eating healthy is the constant meal preparation but these look so easy!

3. Lyndall says:

I love easy recipes! Sometimes I get a wild hair and think I can be a chef, but it's always painfully obvious that I am not! LOL Have a great day Kathy! Lyndall

4. Love the Sea Salt Gluten Free crackers. I have a bag in my pantry. Easy recipes! Much Love….XOXO

5. Hello beautiful!
    Thanks so much for sharing these recipes! I think I'm gonna be trying the mexican mess over the weekend!
    I love apples so much so I'll definitely be making those too!! And often I bet πŸ˜€
    Wonderful recipes hun xx

6. DebbiAnn2 says:

Thank you for sharing your grocery list and recipes! It all looks yummy!

7. Loved this video! Everything looked healthy, easy, and delicious! Thank you for sharing!

8. Kelly Brawdy says:

I am going to try the squash tomorrowπŸ‘πŸ˜€

9. Songbird78 says:

It all sounds delicious! I need to try these! Thanks for sharing!! 😘❀️

10. Janis Bauer says:

Everything you made looks so yummy! Thank you for sharing and making this video! I made the parmesan squash tonight! Ill be keeping some Mexican Mess or Taco Soup around too for salads! Of course anything "salad" im all over it! LOL Hope you will have more reciepes and fitness things to share in the future too! I get a lot of great ideas from you! β™₯β™₯β™₯

11. F.M.N Knight says:

Yum…I could go for them all except mixing the salad with the messes…but totally gotta do those apples stat. ✌β™₯️

12. Mightyluna says:

That was a fun video! Super easy and delicious looking recipes. I'm going to make them all! I just discovered you a few weeks ago and am enjoying your channel. Love your "chattiness", you are adorable!

13. Oh, my, what quick, tasty looking recipes you make!!!! I cannot wait to try these!!! You do make it look so easy–I can't believe how quick everything is!!! I am sold on every one of these and I
    am heading to the grocery store tomorrow!!! I just loved this video and I thank you for the recipes–I am all about quick and easy!!! Love you, sweet friend, Susanna xoxo

14. Linda Beck says:

Hello, I just had my new favorite dinner tonight Kathy's Meat Balls & broccoli with I can't believe it's not butter! I also make Taco Soup , it's a good easy meal ! Enjoyed this as always❣

15. Janna Lynn says:

Yummy!!!! I am doing that squash!!!! I cannot find the temp, maybe 400 degrees???? And did I miss how long???? Until they are sort of brown???? I have to listen to this again, I am already late on starting my dinner!!! This was super, Sis!!!! Do you actually LIKE to cook???? I do NOT. Just a necessary thing, like cleaning for me. Anyway, LOVED this video!!!!!!

16. Ustia Sumans says:

Thanks so much,Kathy……you created such informative and useful video…..definitely will try taco soup and apples…..thanks for the recipes:)))

17. Nice and easy… just my speed. They all look so yummy! πŸ™‚

18. " Lunch " oh yes … Looks good to me … Thanks for sharing… Hugs ….Shirlene

19. Peridot500 says:

Now I'm starving to death! I've made your Mexican mess a couple of times and I love it.

20. Denise says:

Mmmm great recipes Kathy! I found out about a little trick I constantly use now and I will tell you too.. you might like this.. to save your baking pans I put parchment paper on them! Wow what a saver for the pan and nothing sticks or gets burned, love it! Thanks for recipes, will definitely make them! Have a great rest of the week, ox Denise

21. It may make them kind of crispy plus protein

22. I was on a low carb diet and then I got SO addicted to that superfoods salad (I added dry roasted peanuts in mine) All that sugar in that delicious poppyseed dressing spelled the end of my weight loss and the scale started going up and up and up, I was at one point eating the BIG bag for dinner, so I just had to quit, waaaaahhh!!! That salad is like crack cocaine to me I love it so much! Really cool apple recipe can you use straight butter in the recipe instead? Also going to try that squash recipe, thank you!

23. Love these ideas Kathy!!! I did my apples in the oven! I can’t wait to try the squash like that!! Yummy πŸ˜‹ I

24. You did an excellent job on this recipe. Your awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ I always enjoy your energy. Have a great and productive Wednesday. Aloha 🌺…Ranlaynn

25. Ohh girl I’m loving these recipes the squash chips look amazing ….thanks babe for sharing
    Love ya xoxoxo

26. Sarah Grady says:

Great video. Unfortunately I learned a few years ago that cancer can be linked to any canned tomatoe-sauce etc due to the aluminium being absorbed into the acidity food.

27. Loved this video, heading to the grocery store now! Thanks for the list πŸ™‚

28. Hi Kathy, that taco soup looks so good, I'm going to make some of that. I love that bagged kale salad, it's the best! πŸ’– Cathy

29. You are my HEALTHY Habit!!!! I could listen to you all day…you even make grocery shopping sound fun!! I do NOT like grocery shopping! What I love about the Taco Soup how it gives you protein. I feel like I lack in this area! Have a great evening!! πŸ’•πŸŒΈπŸ’•Love ya, XOXOX Laurie

30. OK I have to bookmark this so I can come back to it! Yum girl! xoxo Mary

31. Kathy Cooks!! I Love Them All, My Fav Is The Squash Chips Looks Delicious. I Enjoyed My Visit, Thanks For Sharing

32. Susan W says:

Hello, sunshine! Ok I do not eat beans so we passed on that but I do make a taco soup without them, I am going to try your broccoli slaw, I have never mixed it with regular slaw, usually, I just make broccoli slaw with ranch dressing and some bacon, going to try your way next time! Love cooked apples too and going to try the squash, we do a lot of kale and spinach chips! Loved the video and recipes! XOXO

33. Connie Crew says:

Loved this! I love throwing stuff in a pot! The salad looks good, it all looks good! Thanks, Kathy, great idea to show everyone how in the kitchen. You look beautiful in there! Hugs! ❀️❀️😘

34. mary allen says:

Oh my Goodness, Glory! And you can cook too!! Such great easy recipes. Not supposed to eat potatoes so I love the Squash Chips! Can’t wait to try them!! Also, no kale or beans! 😩 But, I’ll substitute with corn! πŸ˜‰ Love you, Precious Girl! πŸ˜πŸ€—

35. Looks good!! Beautiful lady!!❀️❀️❀️

36. Mexican Mess – yes!!!! WHAT – "not a big fan of garlic" girl? I thought we were twins lol! So inspiring. Loved it girl – thank you! β™₯ Elle

37. Hi Kathy…after seeing your grocery haul, I was so looking forward to this video. I never thought of putting taco soup on a salad. I will definitely be making taco soup this weekend and the apples. I'd like to share something I make, I make a burrito but instead of a tortilla I use a baked yam. You can put refried beans,salad mix I love La Victoria mango habanero salsa , Mexican cheese and sour cream. When I bring this to work someone always asks for a taste. Have a wonderful and blessed day!!

38. Kathy, I didn't realise you were such a domestic goddess!! I love all your recipes and the way you just throw everything together – you make it look so easy. I want to try the parmesan squash. Yum!! Super-fun video, really enjoyed it!!! xoxoxLisa