3 Vegan Breakfast Ideas | Liv B

1. Liv B says:

Missed you guys! Hope you enjoy the video <3

2. i hope all is well <3

3. I looovveeee this video and I'm so happy for you! I really like seeing you more as a person, and I still love your recipes. You're such a role model and an inspiration and I feel so connected to you. I'm vegetarian right now, for about 8 months and I have always been interested and I just love your videos and you! Can't wait for your podcast! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

4. inspiredzen says:

Liv I love love love your videos so much! They are amazing! I hope whatever has been going on in your life lately is starting to get better:)

5. Yvette R says:

Vegan chicken and waffles? Curiousity piqued. Lol

6. Torii Nowell says:

Glad you took the break you needed! These recipes look so great! And I would be so happy to listen to a podcast by you if thatโ€™s what you decide to come out with. Love your channel!

7. Johanna JUGY says:

๐Ÿ˜˜ love from France !

8. Sina says:

Where is your measuring cups from?

9. Miri Alina says:

Can I please have it all? Thanks.

10. Amazing!! I love you and im so proud of your evolution!! Keep up the good work and keep in mind that we support you no matter what u do with this channel, i think everybody is excited no matter the type of vid u post โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

11. Hi can you do longer videos please there so short and don't video enuff please as I love them there great xx

12. CassieSidney says:

Those crepes look amazing! Love the merch! ๐Ÿ’•

13. Malena W says:

Yay! I'd love your podcast, you have such a beautiful voice (:

14. Yuuki Yuuki says:

I missed you so much! Liv, whatevee you're going to do, I'll support you ๐Ÿ™‚ And oh myy, these recipes looks amazing!! I was actually craving something cheesy (but vegan, haha), so it was a lifesaver, I'm in love with these seriously <3

15. Ray Anthis says:

Great recipes but they all suck when you cant eat gluten.

16. I love it when the title says 3 breakfast ideas but there are actually 5๐Ÿ˜ definitely gonna try all of these!! So proud of you for launching your merch! Your style pretty much resembles mine haha plain and simple(:

17. So glad youโ€™re back! I havenโ€™t posted for months and months – sometimes life just demands a break. It happens to us all. Yummy recipes and cute merch!!

18. paige says:

I think my favourite thing about your videos is that you're allergic to peanuts too! Sometimes its hard to find good recipes without peanuts.

19. Jessica K. says:

All vegan cheese is so gross to me!!!! But I love all your recipes minus that lol

20. Oh yummy! They look scrumptious! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

21. L CR says:

Liv can you please do taste testing after making your recipes? I really enjoyed those clips of you especially when you did it with bridget or your boyfriend or other people

22. You have some amazing crepe flipping skills!

23. So glad you are back you are my fav you tuber will support you no matter what

24. can you do your favorite vegan cheeses video??

25. Stefeny G says:

Love you so much you are truly amazing

26. Megan Nicole says:

love you sm!! you're the sweetest and watching your videos makes me so happy :))) <3

27. I'd love to listen to your podcasts! ๐Ÿ™‚

28. Omg Iโ€™m so excited for your line!!! I bought a gold long sleeve to support ๐Ÿ˜Š! I wish you the best ๐Ÿ’•

29. Jessica V says:

Great recipes, canโ€™t wait to try them!

30. Amy Autrey says:

Ahh thank you I was just trying to work out a new breakfast plan

31. you are amazing! i love your merch ! will there be more coming out or is that the end of your tops in 5 days?

32. Lizzie T says:

โค๏ธ you too! Always stay until the end ๐Ÿ˜Š Was so happy to see a video and I canโ€™t wait to try the crepe recipe! xx

33. next time you make the pancakes put inside some vegan nutella and when you make a toast with tomato put also the tomato to toast (it will be hot as hell,but worth it)

34. The almond butter and banana combo is the best!!๐ŸคคBTW these breakfast recipes looks BOMB๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

35. Missed you a lot! Glad you're back!

36. Kx says:

i missed you tons!!!!

37. Ntlxx Ntlxx says:

Every time I see ur face on vodeos or ig I'm shocked .. like girl you are so damn perfect you look like angel like seriously ๐Ÿ˜

38. Alaxiraa says:

when I get my own apartment, i'ma become vegan (i've been trying to for a hot sec but it's hard since i live with my dad) and your whole channel is gonna be my cookbook. All your recipes look so good !

39. Mieke Rikken says:

The videos you enjoy making are probably also the ones that your audience enjoys most ๐Ÿ™‚ I bought a shirt! Can't wait for it to get here ๐Ÿ™‚

40. Lola P says:

Looks sooo good!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

41. Lenawu says:

Pancakes and toast ??? ๐Ÿ˜’

42. Neily Chaima says:

Finally , you posted a new video , i missed your videos so much <3

43. Sarah M says:

You have such a gorgeous smile! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’›

44. sarahamelia says:

You make the best vegan recipe videos. They're quick, easy and tasty. My three favorite things. I rarely comment on your videos but we're all proud of you! <3 hope things get better.

45. These are great recipes! On the lifestyle videos, yeah, don't force them. A podcast sounds amazing!