3 NEW Potato Salad Recipes

1. I cornnot tell you how delicious that looks lol

2. henry michal says:

Wow, you make food exciting and real, none of that pretentious stuff we have to put up with currently on TV. Your cuisine is real and spectacular. Thanks again Sara Lynn 🙂

3. sae1019qtpie says:

Can you do a closet tour!? I want to see how many blue shirts you own!

4. the french salad and roasted potato salad look delicious!

5. So excited for these recipes Sara Lynn!! I've been searching for salads without sugar or sweet relish. I'd say 80%of deli type salads are sweet. Looking forward to these mouthwatering flavor blends!

6. Ckdia Snnx says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE last recipe! Omg it looks absolutely amazing! I love diary-free and vegan recipes!

7. Someone give this woman her own TV show.

8. Judith Loue says:

I've loved French Potato Salad, forever…because Tarragon! Thank you for sharing your version.

9. Already bought baby potatoes for salad N°3 I'll be doing it tomorrow evening

10. Sheila C says:

Haha I see what you did there 😉

11. Moo guez says:

I love potatoes and potatoe salad but, where I come from in Austria, people are weird about eating potatoes unpeeled. But skin adds so much amazing flavour 🙂

12. I want to add sausage to the last one for a canjun style salad, served hot. I don't think it's really strange to Americans.

13. yocampout says:

#3 is a must try for me. I love all those flavors

14. D Walker says:

Truly enjoyed video have lots of ideas love vegetables so this is going to be Yummy to my Tummy thank you and of course they’re beautiful

15. I don't understand why I get a bitter taste when using Olive oil mixed with mustard and vinegar :S everything is fine when I use a different oil.

16. Corn-acopia of flavor?!

17. Longhairbear says:

Those look so good, gonna try all of them.

18. sbn1919 says:

What can we substitute the white wine vinegar with?

19. Those look delicious but I'm kind of ruined on potato salad as my mother in law makes the best I've ever had I don't know her full recipe but the thing she puts in that no one else I've seen do is pimentos. I also show her these videos and just today she asked me if I could get her the recipe for that salad with the chicken in it that was in a video some time ago. I have no idea what she's talking about so guess I'm going on on a video dive.

20. SeaWasp says:

5:50 all good, I'll be sure to lend an ear.

21. Summer dinner ready, thanks for 🆕 potato 🥔 salads idea. Loved no 3. 😋 🍽️💎💃🍹🙌🙌😘

22. grace kibz says:

I love this channel 😄

23. So when you say you were trying for “corny” things, why didn’t you cobble something together? It would only take a kernel of thought…

24. Bluestars says:

Too bad I had to go Paleo and can't eat potatoes anymore 😪

25. Hope Son says:

Apple cider vinegar 🤮

26. Tamara Jones says:

Yummy that looks delicious!

27. Fantastic !! 🇨🇦🇨🇦

28. pedramcq says:

number 2 and 3 are my fav to try with my family number 1 for friends <3

29. The roasted potato salad is by far the most interesting to me. I think I’m going to try it out!!

30. Marwa E says:

Am i the only one who can't stand cold steamed potatoes !!

31. MakeupBy Ana says:

I always wonder what you do with all this food lol

32. Hi there I'm looking forward to seeing you all on the same page with the same thing your food looks so nice

33. Number 3 looks amazing, but won't the corn overcook?

34. Do you ever wear dresses

35. Shirley Maas says:

Love your videos any chance you can tell me how many calories in your meals , you make the best videos

36. Love, love, love potato salad!! These look so refreshing & delicious. Will definitely be trying all three this summer. Thank you for sharing! 🍽️

37. Aw shucks, no corny jokes? 😉

38. Great ideas. I can’t seem to choose between the three… Leaning towards number three!

39. Cee Cee says:

Roasted, roasted, roasted!!!!! Yay roasted, so goooood…..

40. Can’t wait to give them all a try!

41. Dhoha Queen says: