HEALTHY RECIPES TO LOSE WEIGHT FOR SUMMER 2018! (What I eat to get in shape)

1. it would be really helpful if you said in every of your videos the points that every dish has so you help us , your subscribers, keep up with your point system

2. Can I use parmesan on the grilled cheese recipe? I mean is it healthy?

3. Mariam Assaf says:

where do u get the material for the popsicles?

4. I'm your biggest fan 😍

5. Please make a video about what you eat in the winter cause I am lazy on the winter and doesnt wat to workout… πŸ˜‚

6. Ek loveeee die channel 😁😍

7. Lisa Smed says:

I’ve never actually thought about putting avocado on grilled cheese! I’m definitely going to try it πŸ™ŒπŸ»

8. I love this, and God I've missed these videos!! <3

9. Such a pretty video! ❀️

10. Natalie N says:

Thank you for sharing your recipes, I always enjoy your videos and it’s awesome that everything is affordable and easy to make ❀️❀️

11. Haylee Eve says:

Absolutely Love You 😘

12. Ayngaree Raj says:

Hi my dear, the video came in just in time before i snooze off. Its 10.10pm here in Malaysia. Thanks for another fascinating recipe. Definitely gona try the chia pudding recipe and stuffed bell pepper tomorrow. Today i tried ur green detox smoothie for brekkie and I absolutely loved itβ™₯️β™₯️ Thanks for inspiring us with healthy eating yet with colorful delicious options. Goodnight girl.😘

13. ona rota says:

i love your chanel the recipes are good and good method how your explaining tks for doing youtube

14. Love Love Love😍. Just when I starting to get bored of eating healthy… perfect timing πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘β€β€

15. Ann Boki says:

Interesting and very easy! Thanks😘😘😘

16. Hannelore S says:

5:26,
    Thanks, I was looking for something to eat today (ehm, was going to πŸ™‚ and then I stumbled upon this video and it makes me wanna make it ^_^

17. wee. r.d says:

Definitely gonna try them, look so delicious!!!

18. omaigod, love your video. try do budget healthy meal for students

19. Ari says:

OMG that grilled cheese! It's almost midnight here in Japan, so I'll have to try some of these tomorrow! Thanks for the great ideas!:)

20. carbunkle311 says:

These recipes look yummy and easy to make, that s very cool πŸ™‚

21. iulia barbu says:

Thank you so much for sharing with us ❀❀❀

22. Jordan West says:

Those peppers look fantastic. I've been looking for a recipe like this for months now. Thank you so much!
    Greetings from Germany πŸ˜€

23. Hi Liezl ..im loving it all ..especially the pops ..live the pepers too ..tfs xx πŸ’ŸπŸ’•πŸ’–

24. Thank you girlπŸ’“πŸ’“ you go

25. I can not wait to try this recepies😁😘

26. Chopin Van says:

Hello Jayne!!
    Thanks for sharing!!

27. Great Healthy Recipes, Very Delicious Looking thank you for sharing this Liezi Jayne, Appreciate it! πŸ˜‹πŸ‘ŒπŸ’―β€πŸ‘πŸ‘

28. Xana Correia says:

I always get so excited for your videos!! Love it!