What I Ate // Extra-Healthy Vegan Recipes

1. Dolan DeDock says:

will i get pinned? if i get pinned i will be a vegan for a week

2. I love your la boulange bowl! I have the same one and it's an all-time favorite 🙂

3. Made the veggie wraps with homemade hummus, so delicious!

4. Ex Robot Meg says:

So happy I stumbled upon your channel:) I appreciate the way you edit and flim your videos! Keep it up:) Would love to support each other! Much love!

5. Vanessa S says:

Wow she is giving me ellen page vibes…i swear there mannerisms are twin like

6. atrudokht says:

Thank you for sharing the recipes. Looks yummy!

7. ccodyxyz says:

So thankful for another eggplant recipe! I Love eggplant!

8. Tip: black beans can be substituted for chick peas. Use lots of seasoning.

9. your lunch looked sensational omg

10. You are freakin awesome!! Thank you!!!

11. So trying these recipes. Thank you again for sharing.

12. Is tempeh healthier than tofu? Never tried tempeh

13. I love love love this!! Xoxo, Sarah

14. Where does everyone find Tempeh? I've never seen it in my local stores

15. Mkay… major fan now souly based off the Kendrick reference. Lol!! 🙌🙌🙌

16. These recipes look absolutely delicious!

17. You and Trish Wonder,are the only 2 vegans I follow religiously.

18. saja zaekot says:

Are you from Iraq?

19. meggyspencer says:

I love how your recipes are very simple most of the time, no exotic or very weird ingredients! I really wanna try the cauli rice made this way and the chickpea scramble!

20. M U says:

Tried the scramble and it was great! Loved it.

21. Paul Fogarty says:

Hi Sarah, Paul here I really love the channel and am getting some great advise and ideas as a vegan for only a short time. As I'm from Dublin I picked up on the shirt you where wearing on your hummus enchilada demo. I hope you were here in Dublin and hope you had a good time.
    keep up the brilliant work and i always look forward to your next vlog.
    Paul!

22. Thank you so much the lunch burritos were on point…. ☺

23. The scramble looks scrummy.

24. I will def do that omgg!!

25. Mrs Gilliard says:

I just want you to know I made that last meal and it was the bomb! You are so talented… Im now a new subbie!

26. Gabe Karl says:

nice touch on Schoolboy Q

27. Aleya Foulks says:

What type of pan are you using, and where did you buy it from?

28. Just found your channel. I love your videos! Your tips are super helpful.