3 Healthy Grilled Chicken Recipes

1. Sarah C says:

I’ve been trying to be vegetarian for a few months and I don’t care much for red meat but chicken is my weakness! Might have to cave in after this video haha. Looks delicious! ❤️

2. BethyKable says:

These all look wonderful, delicious and easy to make! Thanks so much for sharing !

3. Melissa A says:

Anyone else thinks Sara looks like the actress who plays Axels wife in Billions?

4. Amazing recipes as always!!! Can't wait o try them all.. I know what I will be having for dinner tomorrow 🙂

5. LALUXMAKEUP says:

looooove these recipes! 😻

6. ALL WE NEED IS! RADIO GAGA!!

7. This looks so yummy!!!<3 can you make more smoothie recipes? <3

8. Hannah Plas says:

All of these recipes sound absolutely delicious! Love it as always!😍🌸

9. tyshine33 says:

And you really linked the Queen song!! 😍😉

10. Please make something that us Muslims could eat(without alcohol or pork).

11. L B says:

I don't have an indoor or outdoor grill. 😭😭

12. Fish recipes for people who hate fish? :/ I'd like to eat more fish (mostly salmon because it seems the cleanest) but I hate the oddor of fish…

13. corina o. says:

Hi sarah!
    Good,delicious and healthy recipes you post!
    Would you please make a video with kids breakfast also maybe? I really need ideas 😆 thank you so much!
    Have a nice evening! Greetings!

14. Crepe cake idea ok crushed powdered maple syrup or crush the candies or thick syrup mix with blueberry paste to make frosting do the crepe layers cover inside and out then add blueberries stuck to frosting on outside an idea for Canada spirit I'm in USA but I love your show and skinny puppy the band thanks for your vegan ideas

15. Green Leed says:

I couldn’t continue watching .. the way you made make my mouth and stomach really wet !! You are evil !! lol looking forward to see more of your magic !! Cheers

16. Hi Domisticgeek always a pleasure being here. Because you always aim to please. God bless. 🍴🍗🍗

17. Whered you get that necklace? Someone link it below!

18. Jeff Ward says:

#2 Wins. Truly, I win for subscribing to your channel for years! Awesome job Sarah. Thanks again for the great work.

19. Sabrosos, se,ven GRACIAS

20. fran rose says:

I see a little silhouetto of a man SCARAMOUCHE SCARAMOUCHE CAN YOU DO THE FANDANGO?

Y’all are welcome 😉

21. I will definitely give these a try they all look yummy!! Thanks for sharing your delicious recipes😋👍💕

22. So funny i literally just sat down from making grilled chicken and roasted vegetables.

23. Ameena Zahra says:

Just in time
    I was looking for grilled chicken recipes 😍😍😍😍😍

24. umme saima says: