MEAL PREP for SPRING | healthy recipes + PDF guide

1. Hi guys! My second meal prep video is finally here. Woot! I hope you love this one as much as the first video and if you'd like to see a summer meal prep video let me know in the comments below. If you have any specific ingredients or recipes you'd like to see in a new video, let me know that as well. Happy meal prepping! xo – Lisa

2. Elli Aringo says:

Please make more of these. I love them! It’s really good to see the way you do it slightly different to mainstream meal prep and its all clean eating, not to mention it’s done with limited ingredients so it’s kind on the budget! Looking forward to more.

3. Karen Ladd says:

Thank you for sharing. I’m a recent subscriber due to coming across your last meal prep video. Since then I have made most of your recipes as they are fast, healthy and easy to put together. Would love a summer plan please!!

4. Sweet sweet meal prep angel 😭 you make my life so much easier thank you for the amazing content !

5. I have been eating the chia seed pudding and love it, but I do want to try to make different fruit purées but all the ones I see have alot of sugar. could you give me more healthier ways to make fresh fruit purées.

6. mangosmash10 says:

These videos are so detailed! Your work is impeccable, very, very, very well done. I love watching these.

7. This may seem like a crazy question but do you let the food cool before you put the lid on & put in the refrigerator? Thanks for these videos.

8. Ava Rose says:

I love your videos so calming, organized, minimalistic, and delicious. I would love it if you could great a video focused on foods to store for great yummy meals for children. I know this can seem like a challenge but that's because it is. I have an 18 month old and I always have trouble knowing what healthy yummy foods to prep for her. Please help 🙂

9. LL F says:

Pretty complicated

10. kathleenn816 says:

As a Vietnamese, really appreciate your spin on the summer rolls… much easier and quicker to make!

11. Amazing! You're so organized! You definetly have your stuff together. Thank you for sharing!!

12. More meal prep videos please!

13. So glad you switched careers and are showing the world how to meal prep healthy foods for all seasons with produce available at this time. Wishing you continued success and looking forward to your next video!

14. This is just plain brilliant.

15. DammItDeanne says:

So if I put carrots & cucumber into a container with water, they will last longer? How many days?

16. H says:

Don’t be discouraged that it may “seem” like someone is copying your style! You are not the first human to make a food meal prep video and you won’t be the last. I can actually name a few food bloggers who I know you have gotten ideas from just by the stuff I have seen so far! It’s the name of the game! No idea belongs to anyone especially when it comes to recipes and the internet. Everyone feeds off of each other and there’s enough room at the table for everyone. Keep focusing on what you like to make and the things that you like to create. Who cares if someone likes your style enough to copy it. That means you inspire them! That you’ve taught them something and there learning a new way to do things. Keep doing you! This kinda reminds me of the bread aisle! If you go down the bread aisle, you see the same product but each with its own flare. Who cares right? The brand will grow if the bread tastes good! You can’t control everything it’s just impossible to do! There’s good and bad when it comes to sharing things with the public! Keep doing you! No idea is original, everything has been done before a time or two.

17. thanks for the great spring meal prep video and for the PDFs

18. Terri says:

I am a new subscriber and you have a really nice layout for your video! And thank you for listing WHERE you buy everything! Nice……

19. MidlifePeggy says:

Love this!! A meal prep I can actually do!! I really appreciate all the time, energy and effort you put into your videos

20. Yum! Yes to a summer prep – thanks so much for the beautiful, healthy approach to simple eating!

21. Can Ham says:

Your meal prep videos are THE BEST! Keep me coming please!

22. BearCookies says:

Just subscribed and got the pdf!
    Quick question: can I use almond milk instead of cashew milk?

23. purplegal05 says:

That white pot with the wooden handle is GORGEOUS!! Where is it from?

24. Sara B says:

This is amazing and helpful! More meal prep ideas please!

25. I love your meal prep it so easy and tasty thanks

26. Looooove this video!! Thank you!

27. John Cornago says:

Thank you!!! I want to try these

28. Ana Brown says:

Fantastic thank you

29. Smartie Kate says:

I discovered your other food prep video a few days ago. I loved it so I decided to make the nine ingredients today. I went to watch it again for reference during today's prep and I noticed you posted a spring one. It's like you read my mind! Thanks! 🙂

30. Vale Nombla says:

Wonderful as usual and thank again for a great video.
    😍

31. Cindi Estess says:

OMG! I wish you were my personal chef😃😀

32. Leah Rudge says:

Thank you for your hard work. This is as good as the last one. Keep it up!

33. Another wonderful video! Please keep doing more of these meal prep videos in this format. Informational and inspirational content. Thank you!