3 Healthy Grilled Fish Recipes

1. Hey, could you please link the jerk seasoning recipe? We can't get that in Aus

2. Am I the only one wondering where did the avocado from the salmon dish go??

3. The full recipes in the description box are the best, please don't ever stop doing that, and thank you! But, where's the jerk seasoning recipe you mentioned? I can't find it.

4. hendrick32 says:

This is my favorite!!! please do more fish meals!!! yes!

5. Rico me encantan tus recetas,nutritivas,

6. Really delicious 😋

7. Kez A says:

Ever let loose and grabbed a good burger? xD

8. Seema Bhutto says:

Ohh dear mouth watering fish and its look so healthy..lots of love from Pakistan.i'll make this in Ramdan bcos its very healthy and simple.tc love u lovely lady.

9. Patti Hayden says:

Omg is there a baby in the bun? Love your videos 🤗

10. You didn't show how to roast the peppers

11. M says:

Can you please do a chilled/cold soups for summer recipe video? Vegetarian options/recipes would be great !! Thanks..love your videos!

12. Are you pregnant? ♥️

13. D A says:

love your sense of humour! ❤️

14. ndorm21 says:

I'm not a huge fish fan but I enjoy grilled salmon and shrimp , so this is perfect ! thanks for the gold standard classic !

15. Ana Miller says:

I am allergic to soy. Why do you use so much soy and yogurt in your recipes?

16. Sheena Lynn says:

As much as I’d love to try the salmon dish (it sounds so delicious) I just can not stand the taste of salmon. So sad 😭😭

17. CoriSparks says:

I'm gonna have to try making ALL three of these this year…O.O

(Also, I just realized who Sara reminds me of… Mary Margaret from Once Upon a Time… Must be the hair XD)

18. Hi guys n gals my headaches finally getting a little better again I didn't get to watch much of your salmon stuff must take nap oh remind me to tell you about my Rocky Balboa soup I'll say it's the best non vegan soup base was canned Italian wedding soup a lot of condiments from fridge everything mixed in shaker a medium amount then I think buttermilk ranch lots then a lot of butter creol Cajun seasoning old Bay seasoning it's been a long time my mom kept the recipy I wrote down but after a lot of mild boiling I added a significant amount of pretzel sticks as I was turning off the heat the salted ones become like wicked noodles but add at last and don't store that way thell decintegrateb just let float on top

19. You're awesome love your ideas sample and delicious 👍

20. Edna Sackor says:

I’m pregnant 🤰🏽 n hungry 😋 looking at these gorgeous recipes

21. Hello beautiful Sarah🌹😘 looks good👍I wanna taste your fish tonight & I hope it tastes juicy and yummy..😋

22. Do you not turn the salmon over? Just grill on the one side? I also only have an indoor grill, will definitely be trying this!!

23. Danny Alissa says:

DElICIOUS 😍😍 Big fan of salmon.
    B.S: that colour looks great on you.😁

24. Jeff Ward says:

#2 Winner. I'm going to put that 'salsa' on all 3 plus chicken, beef, pita+hummus. You are the best Sarah!

25. Living Today says:

your camera is way too bright in a great way 🙂 it brings such beautiful colors to your content

26. Andrea says:

After years of lurking (yes I'm feeling a bit ashamed) because I tend to binge watch your videos: this looks really really delicious, now I'm hungry and it's almost midnight. I absolutely adore grilled anything but especially fish, so that's what I'm going to shop for tomorrow 🙂
    Thank you so much for all the awesome recipes and inspiration and of course for the Friday Night Supper Club, because what's not to love about that 😉

27. Melissa Kemp says:

These look amazing. I have been looking for new healthy recipes however, I cannot add salt to food due to my dad's heart healthy diet. Do you have any recommendations for a replacement for the soy sauce? I have been struggling to find something else to use. I love all of your recipes they are a big hit in my house.

28. Ok clearly I missed the pregnancy announcement by Sarah, yes? She looks like she's expecting to me. Could be wrong, but if not Congrats Sarah!!!

29. ZOo0o0oOZ says: