THE BEST PESTO RECIPE EVER | & Ecotarian Health Tips | Cooking With Jenna Dewan

1. Yum!!! This makes me hungry again😁

2. Mark
    Thank you Jenna for the really great video and information. I was also very impressed with your special guest Toni Toney. She seems to be extremely knowledgeable, and I also love her passion for the Ecotarian lifestyle! The chemistry between yourself an Toni was amazing! Keep up the great work.

3. Sage Gaming says:

Toni toni Antoni do you like pesto

4. Loved this video!! Please do more cooking videos 😀
    I love learning about healthy ways to eat so I can incorporate them into my family’s diet and help develop good eating habits for my 3 year old.

5. Od G says:

I fully agree with eating fresh, local and ecologically conscious food, but I have to disagree with how she spoke about veggie & vegan diets, yes many people who start out on plant-based eating do like-for-like swaps of foods (veggie burgers, vegan chicken etc) but it's very easy to eat a whole food plant based diet that's incredibly healthy and tasty. Also, olive oil is a processed food. I still use olive oil because it's delicious but it is technically processed. And while I'm at it, european pine nuts and celtic sea salt? Not terribly local or eco friendly with all those air miles.

6. Yummm. I cannot wait to try it, can you leave the instructions/ingredients in the description box? It just makes it a little easier to write it down

7. Adriana c says:

Estaria bueno que coloquen subtitulos en español jenna!!! Te veo desde Argentina!!🙋🌷

8. Okaaayy.. so explain to me how this recipe is Eco.. whatever when this is how I’ve been making pesto (same ingredients) for the last 25 yrs?? You HOLLYWOOD people have all kinds of Crazy. It’s called Eating Healthy Local Foods or EATING OUT OF YOUR GARDEN!! Hey we’ve been doing this for Centuries!!!

9. How long does the pesto last in fridge before I should toss please?

10. SoCal Beauty says:

This looks yummy! Can't wait to try it and would love some tips/recipes on fun healthy snacks & meals for toddlers. We eat all organic gluten free, dairy free & mostly vegan so my daughter prefers raw veggies and fruits over anything else but she is almost 3 so I would love to add more variety to her diet.

11. Allison Lee says:

Omg, I love pesto

12. Janine B. says:

Just when I was wondering what to do with all the basil growing in my garden!

13. Sheri says:

I'm so making this for dinner tomorrow.
    Simple, healthy and nutritious.

14. inagadda1976 says:

Is that a vegan wine?

15. Marques says:

There's vegans that eats a whole plant based diet without processed food.
    🤔🌱😇
    It's not my case because I like some cookies too❤️

16. Ani Lu says:

Where is your necklace from?

17. Janet Newman says:

Delicious and healthy? Love it! I can't wait to make Toni's pesto recipe. Jenna, please show us more Ecotarian recipes in the near future.

18. I'm obsessed with your videos. I'm always so excited when you post🤗

19. if you are interested in biodynamic good wines, you should check "petitescaves.com" which is an amazing french website dedicated to good and healthy wine <3 #frenchtip

20. Love this type of video 🙏🏻

21. Donna H says:

That looks so bloody good!!

22. MORE VIDEOS LIKE THIS!!! MORE RECIPES!!!! THANK YOU

23. M BEYER says:

I like to add spinach, lemon and parsley to my pesto. I also like the Go Go Quinoa and Rice pasta – closest tasting to the wheat pasta. Namaste!

24. Please do a whole workout routine

25. BA BF says:

I have tried to force myself to eat in the morning for years. I can't. I don't even think about food until 1 or 2 in the afternoon.