5 NEW Fruity Ice Cream Recipes

1. Your take on โ€œapple a day keeps the doctor awayโ€ is definitely my way of life lol I currently have a competition going on at work and the winning group gets a pizza party. If my group wins, the other groupโ€™s leader is going to do push ups while we enjoy pizza. Who said you have to be the ones burning that pizza calories? Lol
    I already have 5 types of store bought ice cream in the freezer… but I literally want every single one of these. Itโ€™s hard when ice cream is life๐Ÿ˜ญ

2. Klimt Kahlo says:

It does look like combining the unbeaten cream with the condensed milk leaves the whole thing very liquid while beating the cream first and then just folding in the sweetened condensed milk would in theory make it fluffier. I have no idea really… just seems to me like it!

3. They all look great! Thanks for sharing!

4. These flavors are SO fun! I think I may need to try the key lime pie for my dad for Fatherโ€™s Day…

5. Karen Cruz says:

You should make a Summer cooking classes playlist!!!! โค๏ธ

6. Tracy Herwig says:

I bet these flavors would also be amazing with GEEK yogurt!

7. Aria L says:

Ooooh I'm definitely making some mango lassi ice cream – Perfect for a girls weekend treat!

8. Omg can you adopt me ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’•

9. Callie Dixon says:

Idk why but the whipping cream leaves a weird film in my mouth when I make this type of ice cream. Like a waxy feeling

10. Key lime pie๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜Š

11. Harley says:

would coconut milk or coconut cream work here to make it non-dairy? i have a can of sweetened condensed coconut milk and this seems like the perfect use for it.

12. S. Tejeda says:

Mmmm somebody's expecting..

13. Holly H says:

YUM!!!!! I cannot wait to try these. I have an ice cream maker- could I use it even though this is a no churn recipe? If I can eat it sooner I'd rather that, but I don't know if it'll work with just the two ingredients. Thanks!

14. Whats the glass container you used to freeze it all in; or whats a recommended container size for these recipes?

15. Yummy! Can't wait to try these!

16. yummy ๐Ÿ˜‹ the strawberry shortcake ๐Ÿคค

17. Key Lime Pice Cream ๐Ÿ˜‰

18. mydc nation says:

I hope when you say vegan it's not sorbet.

19. Sana Rashid says:

Please make our classic Pakistani icecream "kulfa"

20. Rahman Patla says:

Fabulous great idea

21. We use cardamom in our everyday cooking , in rice or for meat or chicken its removes the bad smell from it and also sometimes when somebody happen to have bad breath they recommend to him to chew a cardamom seed

22. Kiki Radman says:

This method makes the most decadent ice cream. Super fun to make at a kids slumber party.

23. Can't wait to try this

24. Jake Zaren says:

Twenty one pilots song???

25. rm says:

I voted for fruity ice cream. Glad that the majority of your subscribers voted for fruity ice cream too. Thanks for this idea!!