How To Make Ney Idiyappam In 5 Minutes – Gluten Free Healthy Breakfast Recipes For Weight Loss

1. hello mam. your recipes are very superb and informative. Thanks.

2. G R says:

Can u pls show how to make idiappam from ragi flour

3. Mousumi Saha says:

Maam pls reply me
    Chia seeds and cinemon seeds ar bengali meaning ki ?~

4. Haven't heard of this dish before.. will definitely try one day.. thank you for sharing 💕

5. Moulika L says:

Nice recipe.. can u share pink Himalayan salt product link or brand name

6. Ayngaree Raj says:

Thank you akka for always blessings us with authentic recipe with lots of goodness and love. Will definitely share it with my mum and try it. Love you and cheers to ur Amma♥️

7. Pramod Nair says:

Thank you ma'am.. Pls consider some healthy gram flour recipes too.. to make dosa, chapati etc

8. Yojana Tambe says:

Nice recipe so tempting but sadly can't make it as I don't have any idea abt this Idiyappam…!!!

9. Please make this recipe from fresh idyappm

10. Pavithra S says:

Another hit recipe from you. Idiyappam my favourite. Brown rice use cheyunnundallo, matta rice ano or any name for it? Outside Kerala athu kittumo??

11. 271 th view nice receipe mam

12. sabeel ahmed says:

Nice recipe with left chubby savaya.tq ma am.☺

13. I'm 4th😘😘 yummy 😋👍

14. Thank you thank you thank you very much broken wheat upma recipe idamo

15. Nice 2nd comment. All ur receipts are excellent. I am ur new subscriber.

16. What is idyappam?
    I haven't heard it before!
    Do u have a detailed vdo on it? Can give me the link! The dish is looking soooooooooo delicious to me! P.s- i m a great rice lover😋

17. Heard Of Ney Idiyappam?? Liked the video? Make sure you subscribe too!❤️❤️ Do share this video with family and friends as it will mean a lot to me ❤️❤️ Also, note that new video uploads are on Tuesdays & Fridays. Thank you for your love and support!! Stay Blessed!! ❤️❤️

18. rajni paul says: