Vazhaipazha Kozhukkattai | 10 min. Kids Snack Box Recipe | Healthy Snack Recipe
Kids Special recipes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRxxkKNEcfagnAYnDumgP_SosndAwC4Qt
Recipe link for homemade ghee: https://youtu.be/TPWh_x1ATMc
This quick, healthy and tasty vazhaipazha Kozhukkattai can be made using simple ingredients available at home. This can be used for breakfast, snack box and evening snacks too.
Ingredients and method :
* Take very ripe bananas. Peel, cut, mash and set aside
* For 1/4 cup mashed bananas, add 1/2 cup rice flour, a pinch of Cardomom, 3 tblsp jaggery dissolved in water or grated jaggery, 1.5 tblsp grated coconut or Dessicated coconut, 1 tblsp roasted groundnuts or fried gram dhal, 1 tsp ghee.
* Mix everything to a dough. Pinch a small portion and make it into interesting shapes.
* Grease an idly plate and place the Kozhukkattai.
* Heat water in an idly pot and place the plate. Steam cook for 8 min. Super easy, super quick tasty banana Kozhukkattai is ready to serve.
* Can be had for breakfast, kids snack box and as an after school snack.
Healthy cooking. Happy living.
Like, comment, share and Subscribe
Do check my other channels:
For Kolam Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/subramjaya
for recipes in English: