Vazhaipazha Kozhukkattai | 10 min. Kids Snack Box Recipe | Healthy Snack Recipe

1. Awesome recipe sis…u have such innovative ideas..truly amazing.. U inspire us a lottt…thank uuu😊😊👏

2. kala ranjani says:

Super mam..healthy snacks

3. Neat,clean and Marvelous work your ideas are good and different Mam,

4. Super Sis put this kind
    Of recipes more n more

5. Good madam unga voice sapidatha baby ya kooda sapida vachidum pola Enga baby tamilvenba ku try pandrom thank you very much madam

6. Rhebhecz QB says:

7. Rhebhecz QB says:

kids loves to eat this coz its very nice to see and i really amazed you visit my channel even your already lots of friends,i didnt expect it,coz mostly if big channel dont contact and message to small channel,u make me happy,thanks for visiting mine,hope u stay connected

8. Jai Prabhu says:

Nice effort pls do upload healthy snacks n lunch receipes for kids mam thank you

9. Hi sisy very healthy and delicious recipe for children even elders can also take this protein rich recipe.It is very good choice for children instead of giving packed food items in shops.good job sis.Thank u.

10. 🎵🎷🎸 super akka yummy good health tips thank you

11. Creative idea ..super dear..I like ur way of cooking 😚

12. Adding banana to pidikozhukattai is a great idea sis

13. Nuzhath Muna says:

plz upload more snacks box recipes

14. Mani Mala says:

U r really very talented 👍👍👍

15. Sri Devi says:

I just love all ur videos

16. Krishna14 93 says:

Unga recipe a Vida unga kaiyalaye ninga shapes panadhu dan highlightu. Super mam

17. Kalanithi Jp says:

👌👌👌👌👌

18. Archana Joss says:

Very nice mam superb my child liked it

19. Looking so attractive i love this receipe

20. 😍😍😍😘😘😘easy and healthy snack..will try it today for my son..

21. Intresting kids recipe and my favorite snack item too… interesting shapes dear….. also as usual very neat and clear explanation thank u so much dear 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍

22. Samreen Samu says:

evng fasting ku kandipa try panni pakurom mam… tasty…😋