EAT | Italian Ice (easy summer dessert)
This dessert is a favorite from my childhood. It’s easy to whip up, healthier than ice cream and the kids will be SO excited to for a new treat. Try it with different fruits to keep the kids happy all summer long. Subscribe to WUM for new vids! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
– 2 cups sliced strawberries
– 1 cup cubed watermelon
– 2 tbsp sugar or honey
– 1 tbsp lemon juice
– 3 cups ice
1. In food processor or blender, puree fruit, sugar, lemon juice and 1.5 cups ice until smooth.
2. Add remaining ice and process until completely smooth.
3. Put in 9 x 13 baking pan (freezer safe) and put in freezer for 30 minutes. Remove and scrape down.
4. Put back in freezer for 2 hours. Remove and let thaw for 5 minutes. Using fork, scrape and break up ice until it’s slushy.
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
Follow Meg on Instagram! http://instagram.com/madewithmeg
Follow Meg on Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/madewithmeg
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. Some of the links provided are a result of our participation in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.