Beach Body Meal Prep – Tasty Weight Loss Recipes With Chicken Breasts

get my t-shirt: http://bit.ly/2s0gUV6

microplane zester: http://amzn.to/2guLd1S

olive oil dispenser: http://amzn.to/2iTIfUL

cast iron pan: http://amzn.to/2h3bQu7

staub cast iron pan: http://amzn.to/2qcKIcq

2. Claudia Roca says:

That looks soo amazing!!! I love all
    The flavors you use!!!

3. The chicken was amazing! I found that 4 minutes on each side = perfectly cooked chicken. I also opted out for baked vegies instead of salad. Thanks!

4. I have to THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I started eating better a few months ago and my chicken would always taste plain and dry and I did my chicken the way u season it and I am truly obsessed with so much flavor and juice that it has!! I had barely found u yesterday and I am truly thankful that I ran into your page!

5. Steve Apuya says:

so glad I found youe channel

6. Andrea Tira says:

You are sooo fun to watch! So happy I found your channel πŸ˜€ food looks amazing and I can't wait to explore all your videos and try out your amazing recipes!

7. Hi Bobby! Love all your recipes so much πŸ™‚

I do have a question on your spice rubs, though. I know they don't add fat, but I assume they up the sodium intake. Is it an unhealthy amount of sodium that we should be concerned with? I don't use a lot of rubs too often so I'm unsure how cautious to be. I notice you don't put sodium in your macros.

8. The chicken tip was awesome ! It came out perfect! I never liked the way I cooked chicken breasts before seeing this video! Appreciate you sharing!!! 😊😊😊

9. rudi susilo says:

Made this.. It was really good!

10. Lana Sade says:

I think I can finally lose weight! This meal looks absolutely amazing !!

11. His thanks for such a great recipe. How many servings does this recipe make?

12. this is happening this weekend. 100%

13. u r doing amazing job thanks for ur amazing recipes

14. You should make a video were you shop for your groceries! And were to locate them at the grocery store lol!

15. Patty Hanna says:

You had me subscribing after that dry rub so what, from the first 1:30 into the video?! I'm making this this weekend.

16. Can you do a keto meal prep? I like how your meal preps are micro nutrient dense.

17. L Scott says:

Wow- just found your channel- and binge watching them all. I have learned so much so far! Way more than watching the food network for years. Great job- keep up the good work. I'm from the Chitown too. Do u own a restaurant or meal prepping business?

18. Any meal preps using asparagus or okra

19. Lygia Waters says:

these recipes make me want to try meal prep again. No boring flavors here! Have enjoyed all your meal prep videos! Great work!

20. Thanks for sharing tips for the chicken. Now I see why mine were always dried. With this tip, this time they were so good.

21. Is it possible to also add saturated fat, fiber and sugar to your Macros?

22. Question do you find the chicken taste better when you use cast iron vs other pans?

23. Matt Simon says:

Really good flavor. By the way wild rice is neither a seed or rice. It's a reed.

24. Bobby I have made this 2 times and it is a BEAST of a meal. I have let my friends try it and end up sharing most of it. I love your channel. thanks so much

25. I made this tonight. It was sooooo delicious!!! Thank you for sharing. Will definitely be making this again and again.

26. Genecy Salas says:

You are incredibly charismatic. Food looks fantastic!!

27. When the Flaxseeds are whole they DON'T digest in your body so therefore you don't get Omega3 benefits, grind them first !!!!

28. jentothewren says:

Omg! I'm excited to try this! Looks amazing and I love how much detail you go into. New subscriber ☺️

29. Somebody give this man his own show, please! I'd watch him over anybody on the Food Network any day.

Request/Suggestion: Could you maybe do a low-priced fish meal prep for college students on a budget? Like tilapia? I'm sick of fish tacos! Thank you. πŸ™‚

30. That's strange. Personally, I always find the thin chicken breasts to be dry (probably just always over cooking it) and the thick chicken breasts to be juicy AF.

31. IS THE GLASS GOOD FOR FREEZER

32. I need all of your t-shirts honestly

33. Dude, someday I dream to cook ALL of the frickin' recipes on your channel they look so GOOD!!! But currently I live in a hostel with a minifridge and a microwave, so I'm too dang limited and it's PAIN. Keep making these!

34. Definitely trying this next week (made your greek chicken and spaghetti squash this week- hella good!). Would love to see you tackle some Asian food!

35. D Anderson says:

do you know the macros on just the chicken by chance??

36. Dude! Why haven't i seen your videos sooner?! This is the best thing youtube has to provide.

37. Just made this today, with quinoa since I was out of wild rice. CRAZY GOOD!

38. emberck says:

This seems so amazing I think I know what we'll eat tomorrow… btw I absolutely NEED to know which knives you use, they look spectacular…

39. Sara Pelczar says:

Wow. I just made this for dinner. I was a little skeptical at first cause I don't normally make anything quite like this but I am so glad I did!!! So much crunchy and so many flavors!!!!

40. redjokerjd says:

Hi is the broccoli frozen or fresh?

41. Tram Tran says:

Hey Bobby I just want to thank you so much, you saved me from the plain, chewy and boring chicken breasts. The recipes are so bomb!!

42. Laura Ruth Z says:

Where do you buy the long red hot chili peppers? And what other names might they go by?

43. I have been looking for someone who can make easy and delicious meal prep recipes and I have found you!! Thank you for this, I can't wait to start making these!!

44. Haniela's says:

I think you are awesome, true foodie and I enjoy your videos. Keep it up. Have a great Summer.

45. Max Antonino says:

Thank you for adding the macros! I just subscribed! Keep up the great videos!