Easy Vegan Instant Pot Recipes (Budget-Friendly)

1. Fabi c says:

Amazing recipes!!!!. More Instant pot recipes PLEASE!!!!!

2. That soup with the salsa is totally on my to-make list!

3. Noura Noura says:

صدق فكيتي أزمة خصوصا انه اغلبية الوصفات الvegan فيها أشياء ما ألقاها في مدينتي 😢 بس الحمد لله كل المقادير في هذا الفيديو موجودة ❤💕🙆

4. NT says:

Yas!!!🥦🍅🍆Need more instapot recipes!

5. Corey Mack says:

UNF THAT BLACK BEAN SOUP LOOKS SO GOOD

6. Sandy Negron says:

I make my pico de Gallo with avocado too 😍

7. The beans look great however they’re not “refried” .. you made more of a chili like dish. Refried beans are fried in oil then mashed on the pan. They look great, I just wouldn’t call them something they’re not

8. LOVE the instant pot recipes! I'm a college student and I use my instant pot almost everyday, so I can always use some new ideas. Thanks!

9. Angie B says:

Yay for more Instant Pot recipes ! Really need some inspo 🙂

10. diana orr says:

Yes! Budget friendly and instant pot!

11. T. Wixon says:

I would love more instant pot recipes. I’m considering a purchase.

12. Owlcat75 says:

These recipes look yummy! Yes, more Instant Pot recipes please & thanks for sharing! 🙂 ♡♡♡

13. I would be interested in an instant pot dessert recipe(cake). I totally agree with you about the type of pool you like to swim in!!!

14. Yesss bring on the instant pot recipes please!

15. Awesome vid!! I love how you take inexpensive ingredients and make decadent meals.

Everything looked delish.

Insta-pot beans are far superior in texture and flavor in comparison to stove top cooked beans.

Have you made a tortilla soup in the insta-pot?

16. Kristen Diaz says:

I love your recipes and I absolutely love Instant Pot recipes! Please make more!

17. I love these instant pot recipes! 👍

18. Yes more instant pot recipes!!! Idk what to cook in mine I need more ideas!!!

19. Tanner says:

I watched the whole video and forgot to like but came back to correct my mistake. Love a good instant pot video

20. These look amazing, and I plan to try all of them! Just received some tortilla molds today, and the refried beans and rice will make their way into those this week. 🙂 Would love to see more of your Instant Pot recipes!

21. was the chain tex-mex restaurant chipotle…???

22. MaskitMati says:

thank you for all your amazing recipes caitlin ❤️❤️❤️

23. yes, please add more IP recipes 🙂 thank you!