Italian Dinner Menu

1. Anna De says:

record scratch feta… nope! Seems like a really lovely meal. But i think ricotta salata here would have worked best to keep it "Italian" . But it still looks amazing.

2. Melanzane alla Parmigiana
    I believe we are doing mankind a favour by killing the myth of "Chicken Parmigiana" being an actual Italian dish. Here are the ingredients for 6 people:
    – 3 aubergines (eggplant) – 500 gr of tomato sauce (1 garlic clove and 1 onion + 4 tbs olive oil) – 100 gr of chopped up fresh basil – 3 mozzarella cheese – 150 gr of parmigiano reggiano Enjoy!
    Once and for all: chicken parmigiana is NOT an Italian traditional recipe!!!!! IT DON'T EXIST IN ITALY!!! NO ONE EAT IT!! NO ONE PREPARE IT FOR SATURDAY LUNCH!! Please, stop defile our gastronomic heritage! The only parmigiana is made with eggplants!!

3. I've made your chicken recipe multiple times and its delicious!

4. I love the instructional breakdown in this video. This is great for someone who is easily overwhelmed planning for dinner parties not know where to start in prepping.

5. Yuka Lee says:

Thanks for thinking of the kids ๐Ÿ™‚ not a lot of chefs do that. Looks so good! Iโ€™m looking for recipes for a dinner party. This might be the one!

6. Magdalena Kl says:

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

7. She's not Beth…..lol I'm still tuning in

8. Anna Guiotto says:

TUTTO CIร’ NON รˆ ITALIANO

9. seaming says:

Hope to see more party videos from you!

10. doo says:

smart lady, beautiful, alot of common sense I think she did a great job.

11. yummy food๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

12. chutielerki says:

I wonder if it was worthwhile explaining the concept of 'half' so thoroughly for the chicken breasts when you finally say that everyone will want seconds.

13. Vickie B says:

Enjoyed your video. Looking forward to trying these dishes for my family and friends. ๐Ÿ™‚

14. first time i watching ur video..i like ur video…subscribed๐Ÿ‘

15. Laura Danak says:

I love your food!!!!!!!!

16. That chicken dish combines every one of my favorite flavor components :).

17. I really like all ur dishes, more than anything you are concerned about kids in all dishes that you prepare. Here you have a tubms up..

18. She reminds me of Monica gellar which is funny because she's also a chef

19. I'd put a note card saying Please just est one save room for more dinner fun then they won't eat them all

20. italoamericans aren t real italians and don t know our culture

21. You are so personable. Do you have you own channel?

22. krstn says:

In Austria the Parmesan Breaded Chicken is called "Wienerschnitzel (with cheese)" ๐Ÿ˜€ we really love it..:) i didn't know the recipe whit the Tomato, Basil Topping, but next week i'll give it a try..;D

23. Sydney Kaye says:

Haha she said whip twice

24. Aida Cano says:

Todo se ve delicioso gracias por compartir estas ricas ideas saludos

25. deeehi3 says:

i cannot believe there's so much raw garlic on that thing. i'm in shock. shock, i say

26. Maria Oddy says:

Thank you. ย I am trying this for the first time tonight for the neighbours coming over!!! ย I hope it all works out!!!

27. hello kelly,, am interested with your reciepe for the fresh drink,, so rorry i cannot follw ,, what the name for the green bottle? im hoping can hear you soon..

28. every aspect of your presentation was great!ย

29. Mandi T says:

I made this and it was AMAZING! thanks for the recipe <3

30. Athena P. says:

the lemon feta orzo sounds more like a greek dish, rather than an italian one
    I think it'd be more suitable to call the theme of this party "meditarrenean" rather than "italian"

31. Athena P. says:

this meal looks very interesting! btw instead of frying the chicken, you can bake it in the oven, it's much healthier

32. You made a lot of promises in this video!

33. Sara says:

this is not italian food….

34. slimfast67 says:

Please don't make your whipped cream the day before! Whipped cream (when whipped) is only fresh the day it's made..

35. Payal Baruah says:

Great ideas for a party! thanks.

36. salant96 says:

Disgraceful. .ย

37. mommyof3 says:

Can't wait to try!!

38. Christine R says:

What happened to these kinds of videos on Kin? ๐Ÿ™ I would love to see menus and recipes like this again!!!