Weeknight Thai GRILLED CHICKEN Dinner

1. Honeysuckle says:

Mmm who doesn't like Grilled Chicken for a weeknight meal? with SOBA: https://youtu.be/jBNtEStATP4

2. Yes please! More weeknight Wednesday meals!

3. Yes I love weeknight inspiration

4. Love your videos! It would be awesome if you could do some vegan recipes.

5. ELEKTRARE says:

I waaaaannnnnnt some yummy gurl yaaaaassss

6. Nurul Absar says:

I love u I'm big fan u

7. i’m so making this

8. plush furr says:

Luk delicious 😍😍

9. M M says:

Great video! One day could you maybe make a video about food safety when handling meats like chicken and fish?

10. Roger Quach says:

You should start a little herb garden and plant some Thai basil! I'm a transplant from SD to LA so I, too, know the struggle of getting Asian ingredients. My herb garden has saved me when I needed lemongrass, keffir lime leaves, or thai basil and peppers for those awesome Asian dishes!

11. yummy the chicken on grill pan SIZZILEY DELICIOUSNESS…& I love 😍 the blouse!

12. Noelia says:

This meal looks so delicious that I think I’m going to go out and buy a grill pan! 🤤

13. Looks soooo good! I'm one of the people who, when we taste cilantro, it tastes like soap, though! I want to make this, but I'll have to skip that part.

14. Ayaka Tanaka says:

OMG I LOVE THIS IDEA! Something new for our fam weeknight meal. 😋

15. Sue Schendel says:

Where did you get the gas plate you cooked on?

16. BYOB147 says:

I can already imagine myself eating this with lettuce wraps ☺️ thanks for creating my lunch for next week! 😂

17. Hi Dzung! This recipe looks amazing!! I was wondering how well you think this marinade would work with tofu??

18. Love this recipe, can’t wait to make it ,

19. eBikercoyote says:

Love the weds night meals thanks

20. Can I leave out the fish sauce? I'm allergic

21. joesitt1 says:

It is just okay. Thai Grilled Chicken goes along very well with sticky rice and Som Tum ( green papaya salad ) not soba noodle.

22. This looks so good! I love your chicken recipes. I have two possibly dumb questions. Could you cook the chicken on a George Foreman grill? Also does cooking the remaining marinade down make it safe to eat since it was in contact with the raw chicken? I’d love to see more weekday meal ideas!

23. Love the weeknight meal ideas