4 instant dosa recipes | Tasty dose recipes | Easy breakfast idea
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for new video alerts: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8ywe-yqxdvDFvjKX_TM3yg?sub_confirmation=1
4 instant dosa recipes are explained in this video. These are 4 tasty and easy south Indian dose recipes. Instant rava-onion dosa, instant neer dosa, instant moong dal dosa and instant jowar dosa are explained in this video.
For detailed recipe with measurements click on the below links.
1. Rava-onion dosa: http://vegrecipesofkarnataka.com/376-rava-onion-dosa-recipe-how-make-rava-onion-dose.php
2. Instant neer dosa or neer dose: http://vegrecipesofkarnataka.com/343-instant-neer-dosa-recipe-neer-dose-rice-flour.php
3. Moong dal dosa or hesarubele dose: http://vegrecipesofkarnataka.com/264-hesaru-bele-dose-mung-dal-dosa-green-gram-dal.php
4. Jowar dosa or jolada dose: http://vegrecipesofkarnataka.com/434-jolada-dose-recipe-how-make-jowar-dosa-jonna.php
We have posted around 450 vegetarian recipes on our website. Visit our website: http://vegrecipesofkarnataka.com/
And visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/VegRecipesofKarnataka/
Instant dosa recipes or breakfast recipes are very useful when you are in hurry. These are tasty, healthy and yet quick and easy to prepare.
1.Rava-onion dose: 1 cup rice flour, 1/4 cup rava, 1/8 cup maida, 1 tbsp gram flour, 2 onion and other spices as required.
2. Neer dose: 1/2 cup rice flour, 1 tbsp grated coconut
3. Moong dal dose: 1 cup moong dal, 1/4 cup rice flour, 1/2 ” length ginger, 1 – 2 green chili, Big pinch asafoetida, 2 tbsp coriander leaves, 2 tbsp grated coconut.
4. Jowar dose: 1 cup jowar flour, 1/2 cup rice flour, 2 tbsp rava, 1 onion, 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tbsp chopped curry leaves, 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves, 1 green chili