#MonsoonSpecial- 2 Delicious Soup Bowl Recipes | Healthy Dinner Recipes For Weight Loss|Soup Recipes

1. Neha Kabsuri says:

Apne garlic grater khan se liye

2. Omg ur subscribers are increasing so rapidly . U deserve it di

3. Priya Nair says:

So glad you have so many subscribers now, i have seen a massive increase in the recent times.I think I have been following you since you were 30k… Congratulations dear, and thanks a ton for inspiring us to cook ❀️love

4. Can you plz make a veg or chicken version of the seafood soup? This looks absolutely yummmy though.

5. Brunda Kukke says:

I too prepare Palak soup ,the same way you did ,but I add cinnamon ,laung along with the onion….but surely I will try with sesame seeds…thanks for sharing πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ»

6. priya charu says:

Jst 201 subscribers left for 80 k woww

7. Selva Viji says:

Wow yummy…🀀🀀🀀

8. I saw you for the first time when you had like 8k subs! You have no clue how soothing it is to watch your videos. God Bless You and Paritosh bhaiya. Haven't missed any of your videos plus have most of them saved. 😍😘 and hey you make better rotis than a lot of women 🀣 Love youuuu so much diiiiii muaaaah

9. Shloka Brid says:

Can we add boneless chicken?

10. Chef praneet says:

πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’šβ€

11. Zimana Ahmed says:

Lovely recipe. I will however add few drops of lemons before having it 😊

12. Diskit Angmo says:

I really like your garlic chopper. ..where I will get this kind of chopper from plzz let me knw..

13. Starting itself I hitted a like button as I knw it ll be a nice n its yummyyyyyπŸ˜‹

14. Which blender r u using

15. You should upload more videos 😭 i finished watching all your videos in few days and i have nothing to do now ☹️
    Video idea: just for a change you should share more about your life because it helps people connect. We would love to know you and your family more πŸ’•

16. Harsha Bajaj says:

YumπŸ˜‹..u r so talented mam…more power to u❀

17. Growing so fast ❀️brilliant😍

18. Add boiled carrots to the spinach soup , it will taste even more tasty

19. Nice videooo…..luv u dear…..😍😍😍😘😘

20. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ the non-veg soup looks soooooooo yummmm🀀

21. Hey Saloni,
    I have been following your channel for quite some time now. I admire your editing skills and quality of content. I would suggest you to keep making more and more videos on food and cooking. You are indeed so good at it! πŸ™‚

Thanks for being such a genuine youtuber!
    Aishwarya

22. Divya D says:

Which knife company r u using pls mention

23. Naina S says:

The sea fud one luks so delicious that my mouth watered…πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€

24. I really love your videos and i hope you could support my channel also !!
    P.s which camera u use to film?
    And do u use a microphone?

25. Prerna Mitra says:

Can't wait to try these!!! Some easy and low on calories dessert ideas please.

26. is it palak?or normal green spinach…looks like palak leaves

27. Will surely try it….love your videos

28. Divya says:

Omg you are now 79k congrats didi 😍😍😍😍 love u didi u deserve more than million subscribers 😘😘 soon you will reach 😍😍 when I subscribed your channel that time you are 9k now 79k it's a totally wonderful journey 😘😘 I'm proud to be part of this family didi ☺️ love uhhhhhhh so much didi 😘😘😘😘