Super Easy Healthy Curry Recipe – Food Prep

1. AmarH says:

It depresses me that so many people think this is how you cook Indian food. Or that (God forbid) you get it out of a jar…

2. Yummmm, looks good! I tend to make a huge amount of sauce (like a coconut curry sauce) and then add it to whatever veg and protein sauce I have for the day. I might try this instead of using coconut milk.

Feel free to delete this comment, but I wanted to say that Zach from The Flexible Dieting Lifestyle makes some in-cred-ible healthy food swaps
    (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBF73y3tK1gYu9p2ag9wJEQ)

3. Ali G says:

Microwave some frozen peas for a minute with a splash of water, and throw that in there too

4. S.k1 k says:

In terms of time this is probably a quick cheat to indian curries, but genuine indian/punjabi curries are much healthier and do not require yogurt for a creamy texture, just time. 90% of punjabi cooking doesn't include yogurt.

Bases for most dishes are the same so you could easily batch cook the base, freeze it and just use as and when you need, your curry would be ready in 15 minutes by doing this.

5. Itai Kizner says:

You guys should have a cooking show

6. Eat, eating! ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿง๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป๐Ÿด.

7. vegan curry – i buy vegan curry sauce. tikka masala and Jalfrezi are my favourites!! Jalfrezi is so <3 <3 <3.
    BUTTERNUT SQUASH!!! in my curry is a staple now, ever since i first tried it. it's not the same without it. people, try it!! <3 also sweet potato and other snazz veg. ^_^ i like to use curries as my way of getting in veg i normally wouldn't eat, like asparagus etc as the sauce makes it so magical (curry is my favourite!!), and i feel it's important to get a variety of nourishing foods into the diet :3 i literally cheekily bought garlic naan bread today (i tried to not, but something just made me) :p so i guess i know what's for dinner ๐Ÿ˜‰ These guys are always right on time LOL coaxing me into making curry, indeed :p

8. fjungis says:

And if youre figure out what spices you want to use itll be slimming world friendly for ppl on sw… the so juicy saches are 4-9syns depending on what you use…. and now im hungry hahaha

9. Itโ€™s perfect for healthy student meals!!

10. This looks amazing!!!!

11. Jamie Barden says:

Students guide to healthy eating would be amazing

12. Can you make this into the start of a series! Super helpful for a student trying to be healthy and cheap๐Ÿ˜‚

13. D.L. Neal says:

Thanks guys, Iโ€™m going to try and make this one! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

14. Was the curry powder Maggi?๐Ÿ˜‚

15. Great video, helped a lot especially as my favourite food is curry lol

16. Mmm curry in a hurry. ๐Ÿ˜œ

17. Angela Wyss says:

" Behaaave " ๐Ÿ˜€

18. ferlarios says:

I'll be doing this next week for sure!

19. Carly Rowena says:

guys i can vouch for how yummy this is, SO DELICIOUS!

20. Healthy pastry would be great for the sweet tooth ๐Ÿ˜‰

21. Lini Rimbaud says:

Great video! It's a really good idea to use greek yogurt, I'll definitely try it! Thanks guys!

22. Abhi Avasthi says:

I'm getting a like

23. Min Toon says:

a healthy pizza would be amazing

24. CuisineTown says:

wow, great healthy recipe

25. zNightwing says:

I'm gonna make that today!!!!!!

26. You guys make the best fitness videos!