Fancy Vegan Dinner in Under 1 Hour!

1. I love thisss that pasta looks so good 😍

2. Can you do a video on food to take camping or hiking? (stuff that doesn’t need refrigeration, and is relatively compact like wraps, and is also full of protein and energy dense)

3. Delicius!!!!🌿❀️❀️

4. "but not rinse it" hahaha I caught that

5. Kerimcnair says:

That pasta looks so good! I’m making it tonight.

6. That pasta looks great and so does the fondu

7. Omg that pasta is beyond amazing! YOU WILL HAVE YOUR OWN RESTAURANT SOME DAY

8. peaches says:

so delicious sponsorship! get it!!! their new icecream line is so good

9. beautiful looking recipes!

10. Does SO make any nut free milks? Man! I have a tree nut allergy.

11. Lobo Lobo says:

OMG!! This is perfect!!! Thanks Caitlin!! 😘

12. Em R says:

Yayyyyy so delicious I love youuuu

13. Judith Loue says:

Whenever I cook "fancy" for another, or just me…it's pasta and a delicious sauce….a little wine, some bread, a little salad…I love your creamy garlic sauce…oh yes!

14. I definitely want to try that pasta, it looks simple but delicious :- ) Great video :- )

15. Oooh this looks so good!! You inspire me so much caitlin! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—

16. This has replaced the 5 Italian meals as my favourite of your videos! I love it. Although honestly I eat like this everyday haha, I am far too self-indulgent.

17. Toffnm says:

My mom is super cool, and she'll love this! πŸ˜€

18. Omg I make a similar Alfredo garlic sauce like that all the time! It’s the best! πŸ˜‹ love So Delicious and loved this video!

19. Nicki Loder says:

Am I the only one who eat the greens on the strawberries? XD

20. Valerie Lima says:

love these recipes!

21. Love all of these recipes! FYI, the link for the garlic pasta recipe in the description is incorrect so pulling up a "page not found."

22. Lexy Medina says:

Yes I would love more dinner menus for parties and company πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ

23. lori nunes says:

i used to love your videos but after the thousand promos for brands u sound rly fake

24. Hi! I am extremely allergic to almonds. Is there another kind of milk you could recommend to replace this milk? Would coconut milk be creamy enough?