One Pan Pesto Chicken and Asparagus Recipe (Healthy chicken and Veggies)

1. cssruth says:

I love your ice cream plates!!!

2. Natalie Lamb says:

You're so beautiful! I'll be making this tonight for my husband. Thank you 🙂

3. Nicoledaly87 says:

I made this tonight and omg soooo good

4. nabila jahan says:

Diet Plan known as Fenoboci Diet Plan kept showing up here on many youtube and I thought they were scam. However after my work buddy follow it, and finally lost a ton of weight with it without starving herself. I'm persuaded. You should not take my word for it, search for Fenoboci Diet Plan on the google search engine.

5. Ray ray says:

new subbie after watching this

6. I am certain to try this!!!  Thanks Claudia!

7. Video on the basil pesto.

8. I tried this, left out the tomatoes and added minced cilantro and it was really good!

9. Efrata says:

Made it! Yum, yum delicious! I cooked some wide noodles and mixed together. Wonderful meal. Thanks for the recipe.

10. How long can it stored in the fridge before going bad for instance is this good for meal prep for the whole week?

11. jared says:

I just made this recipe. Very good I must say. And exactly what I need with my diet, healthy a s delicious. Thank you for sharing. My wife and I loved it… I added minced garlic. So tasty …

12. Cool hairstyle Claudia

13. That looks so good & so healthy. I'm definitely trying that today for meal prep Sunday's. thanks

14. Denise S. says:

this looks so good, im definitely gonna make this friday 😍😊

15. I made this last night for my boyfriend and I, so delicious! Thanks for sharing!

16. Yum-O!! Thanks for the recipe.

17. Pak Liv says:

nice 90's big hair

18. jared says:

I just cooked this. minus the dried tomatoes, didn't have them on hand.. still great.. thanks for sharing the recipe.

19. jessmayify says:

Looks so yummy! Could u please make a video on how to make season grilled chicken? Like one that would go good on everything, chopped on salads or to put into quesadillas etc. I'm struggling on how to make a basic grilled chicken

20. Jermel21 says:

Hey Claudia, I'm not a big fan of asparagus. What else could I use besides asparagus. Thanks!

21. Do you have a steak recipe?

22. Claudia. .. Claudia.. I wanna taste your chicken… Yummy😋

23. rbreezyyy says:

This looks soooo bomb. Def gunna try this recipe!(:

24. FitAngie says: