Weight Loss Lunch Recipes | Weight Loss Sabzi Recipe | Indian Vegetable Recipe For Weight Loss

1. G8 diet plan….loved it and follow religiously.hope for good result.

2. Afra Khan says:

Hi vicky and plz make a video on breast reduction in inchs

3. Afra Khan says:

Hi vicky plz explain how u explain ur other diet plan timing and wat 2 eat when u r on intermittent diet plz as i have my bro wedding want 2 lose 10 to 15 very soon plz help

4. Hi vicky plz make a diet plan for night shift people as we r not able to follow your diet plan during day time as we sleep during that time. I tried all ur diet plan but the meal for lunch is skipped as i sleep during day time i m only able to eat twice a day that's breakfast and dinner. So plz help us with a gud diet plan for people working in night shifts

5. Eat green and stay lean👌👌👌

6. Noor Aien says:

Saag or bajray ki roti k sath b koi diet share krain.

7. Mycraft Site says:

Mam brown rice par bhi koi video banate plzz

8. Very good👍👍. Thank you. Love you 👧👨👭👫💃🕺🤶🎅🎀💓💓💓🎀

9. Make diet plan for night shift workers

10. Plz make vdo on pineapple plzzzz mam..

11. Hi vicky yummy sabzi please share more such veggi recipes

12. Samru_23 says:

Can i have this on keto diet?

13. Is soy milk powder helps me weight loss or not??

14. Neenu Yadav says:

Hi vicky,gud video.Iam suffering from pcod and thyriod, can I follow ur raw diet plan or 10 days vegan/ veg diet plan for weight loss. Please answer me..

15. Hi Vicky.. In ur egg meal plan can I shift afternoon egg to dinner tym as I m working girl I can't take egg to the hospital. It will get cool

16. naila Javed says:

Brown pasta or brown rice ka b btye recipe weight loss k lya

17. What about the salt…any salt will do or himaliyan salt

18. when i have to take this veg? breakfast,lunch or dinner

19. Pruthvi Raju says:

Hi im following ur egg diet plan i tell result after 5 days still 5 more days is there and please tell me where can i buy apple gourd i don't know or listen about this i never see this veggie up to now Please help me where can i bought this

20. Vicky…ihave a question for you..can I have cellulite drink with 900 calories meal plan…egg apple plan? Please reply

21. Wow ..Unfortunately I don't have tinde in Hyderabad…

22. Neenu Yadav says:

Hi vicky, plaese tell in every video that it is safe for pcod and tyhriod and dibities. Please mostly suffering from these problems now a days

23. ye lauki.dudhya hai kya mam

24. sonia Rana says:

nyc thanku mam I need this video

25. Hiii mam… i love ur all videos.. please make video on breast reduction

26. It's so simple n healthy too. Thanq for ur wonderful description Vicky!!