5 Healthy MEAL PREP Ideas + SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

1. amg48180 says:

ALRIGHT VEGETARIANS! Recipe #1) Adding scrambled egg to this dish is a great substitute! You can add egg to the pan with all the veggies and let them cook to your liking. Recipe #2) Tofu takes on jerk seasoning really really well! Cubed tofu with jerk seasoning would be great! Recipe#3) Morningstar makes amazing buffalo chicken nuggets and patties that are great when cooked in the oven. Recipe #4) Use cheese tortillini and skip the meat. Recipe #5) Tofu works with this OR Morning star and Gardein both sell chick'n strips that would work great for this! Always remember that being a vegetarian doesnt mean you can't love these videos! You just need to be a little creative with your subsitutes. πŸ˜‰

2. Vyr says:

Congratulations!

3. Tory McKee says:

Congratulations, Sara Lynn!!!!!

4. That is so so so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Much loves to you and Baby!!!!!!!!!

5. angechrissy says:

Congratulations!!!!!
    I can see taking the Italian Tortellini Salad to the plane. I'm big in bringing my lunch to the plane and I think that looks perfect!

6. Cynthia John says:

Congratulations!!!!

7. Casey Baron says:

I'm so excited for you ❀️

8. Aww so amazing. This is exciting news. Congratulations and you're going to be an incredible mom ❀

9. Congratulations 😍😍😍😍😍, love ur channel . Can't wait for ur prep meals videos .

10. dbannanna says:

I definitely spotted some clever camera angles about a month or two ago. I feel so vindicated! πŸ™Š Congratulations!!!

11. Why are the shrimp not DEVEINED….

12. Jade Jimenez says:

OMG, i literally gasped when i heard that "I'm eating for 2" Sooooooooo………CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you.

13. Congrats….πŸŽ‰ I noticed your glow and stomach in your recent videos and some even comment that you looked pregnant. I figured you would tell us when you were ready πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for sharing. May God continue to bless you.

14. Congratulations!! I can’t wait to see how adorable your baby will be! I hope you share here on YouTube too when the baby comes being on currently not on IG. So want to try the jerk shrimp prep!

15. I cannot believe you kept this secret so long! Ugh, I am so stinking happy for you!! Congrats! 😍

16. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’‹πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

17. bird271828 says:

Congratulations lovely πŸ™‚
    Thank you for your videos and recipes.

18. Aw! Congratulations πŸ˜πŸ‘ΆπŸ»β€οΈ

19. Susan Ali says:

Thanks for the recipe they look so delicious 🀀 πŸ˜‹ and congratulations for your baby I love you so much😘😘

20. She is Queen says: