Jamaican MEAL PREP | VLOGMAS DAY 2 :Jamaican Food Done Healthy – Shamoya Kelly

1. You need to wash your veggies and your proteins I’m Jamaican and wi nuh prep food and nuh wash it!

2. Marissa May says:

Girl I just subscribed you’re so relatable kinda remind me of myself lol keep up the good work more videos like this would be awesome 👏🏼

3. As a fellow Jamaican this is a very informal video gwaan girl nuff love

4. Iamopulence says:

Thank God! Finally. Im from trinidad. I was like I need to do a carribbean version to this meal prep. Tired of the broccoli and baked chicken. My tongue needs flavor otherwise I cant make it a lifestyle. Im so happy I found this.

5. Kadianne Lee says:

Where do u get ur containers

6. julian davis says:

Mi say good girl. Mi a fast pon YouTube a look meal prep vids fi Jamaicans and buck up pon this cause god know dah salmon sump deh. Salmon nuh cheap. Mi love it!!! Subscribe and bare sump sump. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

7. Yesss! We need more meal prep ideas like this 🙏🏾 So tired of the so so baked chicken smh there’s gotta be more to life lol good job!

8. New to your channel but I love meal prepping so I subscribed! Hoping we can support each other 🙂

9. JoshAdams says:

Just found your channel and can see you are very passionate and love what you do! I'm totally into health and fitness too! I usually post recipes and workout videos but today I posted the 100 Saltine Cracker Challenge!! It'd be sweet if you watched and told me what you think?☺️

10. Onya Russell says:

You definitely have meal prepping down to the T. Ive just been working out and TRYING to eat cleaner. But it''s really hard currently.