Week 2 | 5 Healthy Back-To-School MEAL PREP Recipes 2018

1. How do you keep your rainbow rolls from sticking to each other?

2. Dana Barnett says:

Thank you so much for all your yummy ideas I love it that you added some vegan options I usually have to change recipes for myself I think it's great you're branching out and try more vegan meals especially with that baby on the way 🙂 🙂 thank you again will be making these this next week!

3. They all look so delicious!! Thank you for sharing. 😊

4. I just love how you pronounce “salsa verde” 😍

5. MySparkin says:

These are amazing! Thank you so much

6. theivun says:

gonna try #1 #3 and #5 😀 !

7. Ewa Kolorowa says:

Please stop! That looks too delicious!😆 Great job! I'll try them all.

8. Rei Foodie says:

I would LOVE to see some low-carb meal preps

9. Tina Walters says:

Excellent lunch ideas! I will be using these year-round.

10. Flor Campos says:

My favorite meal prep video🙌

11. sumaliworld says:

Rice paper turns rock hard after an hour? You would have to eat it immediately. Not to mention you have to wrap it tighter. This dish aside, the sauce looks great!

12. You have the best recipes!

13. Ms Cabrera says:

Wow this is my favorite meal prep so far. You included a variety of options for all tastes and preferences. I love it. Meal prep videos are my fave. They give me lots of ideas. Thanks!!!

14. Bethany Gish says:

Yum wow these look so good! ❤️❤️

15. Happy Birthday. Enjoy your day knowing that you have an entire week of food already made

16. K Gubbas says:

im too dumb for this, i never eat vegetables and i want to start now, do you need to boil these before or what, just eat it raw+

17. Peanut butter jelly sandwich. Potato chips. twinkle, apple. I ate this for 12 years in school. I am 70 now and still working, No problems at all.

18. Love these lunch ideas Sara Lynn! Definitely going to try that miso dressing and the mango dipping sauce. Just a tip as someone who is obsessed with summer rolls – you don't actually need to soak the rice paper for that long. Just one or two dips into lukewarm water and you can start loading on your ingredients. As the paper sits, it will soften so by the time you're ready to roll, it'll be perfectly pliable.

19. My summer rolls are always sticky. Is that normal or what am I doing wrong?

20. Sarah says:

My favorite greens for meal prep recently have been in the pre packaged cruciferous crunch mix from Trader Joe’s. Not expensive but very hardy 👌

21. SuperLightin says:

You are the most beautiful chef in Canada😍! Thank you for your always tasty and healthy recipes.

22. Veronica Rod says:

Grilled veggies look so yummmmmmm !!

23. I need to try that dressing. Thanks for this video 👍

24. What the ….?!(what) too much deliciousness! Making the grilled veggie salad for lunch tomorrow!!