How To Make Mesmerizing Japanese Desserts

1. Welp vegetarians I hope you try agar agar

I know I won't

2. the best tasty producer and cook

3. Lucy Devine says:

Is the cornstarch necessary

4. Bae Seulin says:

she is really beautiful and cute

5. Eryn Dove says:

Im have multiple bloods in me soo.. O am Irish,German,French and cherokee indian but I have Irsh in me the most and my parents named me after their flag the harp of ERYN which is my name I have never been to any of those places that my family is from but I really want to trve their to see the cuisinec that they ate but the Irish eat a ton of patatoes so I think that is why I love patatoes SOOOO MUCH the German eat cheese sausage meat and bread and the french have all those AMAZING!!!!!!! pasterys and savpry food and the cherokee who are indians they eat alot of meat like deer buffalo and they grow a ton of veggies loke corn beans and squash the three sisters which are those three corn beans and squash so that is my heritage and I am soooooo proud of it and I am also southern so I also have all that good comfort food and my heritage food.

6. kk t says:

after this video i wanted to move to Japan

7. I can’t get enough Mochi 😫😫😫😫

8. Loving this!! Thank you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

9. About 2 weeks ago I had a jiggly cheesecake on my mom's birthday and it was SOOOOOO GOOD!!! And I'm craving for it since then

10. JWSWAC GoWF says:

So, a Japanese Halloween is just a big frat party all around the country? Oh wait, that's what Halloween is anyway… nvm

11. Tony Lim says:

Is the cherry blossom edible

12. I am asian and my family tells me I have a talent but I never new what it was till just after I watched this video it hit me in to only one that can make different types of Asian foods and deserts thank you for this video

13. Marsh Marble says:

She reminds me of edna mode

14. It got cheesy at the end

15. That cheesecake looks really good

16. All Japanese dishes are so aesthetically pleasing, especially deserts!

17. oof kek says:

This isint food

This is art

18. Japanese’s deserts, you’re doing great sweetie

19. rie has my whole heart tbh

20. so I bake the cheesecake first for 25 mins at 160 c and then at 140 c for 55 mins?

21. Silverfox says:

I love rie, best cook

22. welp says:

I'm a simple person. I see Rie, I'm clicking on it.

23. These desserts look pretty good, but if you really want some upvotes, you should add bacon.

24. Babyyyyy. A freshly baked brownie is beauty at its finest.

25. Hannah Smidl says:

5:52 not for small Africa children

26. I’m Japanese too

27. Every time she said Mochi I couldn’t help but think of Jimin.
    Edit: I know someone will understand.

28. I would never be able to bring myself to eat that raindrop cake, it's so beautiful

29. Can we get a recipe in detail please 😍😍😍

30. Bilgesu G says:

How to make Japanese deserts: get yourself a rie

31. Jesus her accent is EVERYTHING

32. tasya azka says:

Agar agar is jelly but in Indonesia we speak jelly is agar agar

33. Her smile is… So creepy… But i liked her anyway πŸ™‚

34. Soul Les says:

The pumpkin and chocolate looks so good.

35. OMG I may not be Japanese but I kinda wish I was I πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™!!! Japan soooooooooo much

36. these desserts are prettier then me

37. bop says:

rie best gril

38. Rie is so cute and pure and I love her so much

39. Just got back from the Obon festival, and I loved watching the Taiko! Every year, my mother drives four hours to go to the city near us that has the Obon festival every year, and it is so special for her, like her own personal Christmas.