Week 3 | 5 Healthy Back-To-School MEAL PREP Recipes 2018

1. h06anbjo says:

I think this is one of the first meal prep videos I have found more then one recipe that sounds like something I'd like!

2. Do you prep these in one day?

3. If I try these can I feature you on my blog?

4. oasisbeyond says:

Back to school? But, I idnt even enjoy summer yet, it's been too hot.

5. henry michal says:

I am in love with your meal prep. You make things look so easy, and also so appetizing. Thank you once again

6. YOUR CHANNEL LIKE A TREASURE !! THANX SO MUCH ..

7. Very interesting Video, thump up,
    have a nice day!

8. Karen Daly says:

Being a shepherd's pie enthusiast I was intrigued by this recipe. Reminds me more of stew with the beef cubes. Still sounds delish and I will be trying it.

9. Can you start providing macros? These look so good to cook for my lunch days at college but I'm not sure what will fit in my macros and what won't. Thank you!

10. Nidhi singh says:

Hey dear… They looks so yum… Plz make a meal prep for post partum

11. Thanks you for the vegetariana ideas!
    I am going to give that tofu a try 😋

12. gotchaa100 says:

Oh so good!!! Going to try all the veggie recipes! 🙂 could you please make lunch box friendly fish recipes especially kid friendly PLEASE!!! Xoxo!

13. I've found that stew beef is tough if you cook it quickly as you did here. It needs to be slow cooked to make it tender. Is this a different cut that works with quick cooking? This looks great, but I'm concerned about chewy beef 😕

14. b1gm1ke says:

What was the salad dressing in the salmon dish?

15. All of the recipes look uber tasty but as many Brazilians, I find it difficult to understand as a “meal” something that does not include rice… completely puzzled about how other people can prep “lunch” without rice…

16. Pyliah says:

The deconstructed shepherd's pie looks awesome. Definitely going to try that.

17. lemony 🌸 says:

That word you said at 5:36…. How do you spell it?

18. CamycaR700 says:

Shepperd's pie contains lamb. Cottage pie contains beef. Come on!!!!

19. Sofia says:

Omg thank you for these!! These are really good options because they all have vegetables +.+

20. ladykeke says:

Great ideas! Where did u get your glass containers?

21. faisal1979m says:

Your deep sea blue shirt 👕 gives dazzling compliment to your beautiful blue eyes 👀

22. KatWolf says:

Amazing. Thank you. This really will help me step up my prepping. ❤

23. Cutttiee …thanks so much it’s perfect for school lunch , way better than school lunch :)))

24. Myn says:

Poppy seeds pls wait! They come from an opium plant and you will fail a drug test if you eat poppy seeds hours before taking the test.(Google the woman who failed her test due to eating a poppy seed bagel before going into labor)

25. You're so giving I love it, stay blessed 💛🙌🙏