How To Make Chicken Salad | 3 Easy Healthy Chicken Salad Recipes

1. Sarah Peck says:

I can’t wait to try the buffalo chicken salad! I love spicy!

2. Susie L says:

I love that ghee on the counter behind you!

3. Please less talking and speed up your videos

4. Thanks so much for a quick and easy delicious Twist on chicken salad!

5. Kanuj Malik says:

Hi, could you just explain how can we meal prep for 3-4 days ahead & preservation tips 👍 that would be great 👍

6. Hello Dani
    In classic chicke salad can I use lemon tahini dressing instead of mayonnaise?.

7. Ria Jade J says:

Geez just get on with the cooking and stop the unnecessary old talk. Sheesh

8. weazerrr says:

I made a chicken salad just by using everything I had in my fridge once, and it was amazing! I used rotisserie chicken, lettuce, red cabbage, carrots, whole grain mustard, greek yoghurt, salt, pepper & garlic powder.

9. mmldogs says:

Hey Dani I love the thought of the spicey salad .Being in Australia we are not big on buffalo sauce .Do you have a receipe or throw out some brands that I could shop on line for.By the way love your Turkey and zucchini meal in a flash. Sooooo good my PT has me on a low carb diet and this fit in perfectly.

10. Lmao. "No, you don't like that one?" Too funny! <3 The look on your face let us know you didn't even like that one. I love how real you are!

11. minekosann says:

I can do various things if I devise a salad too!
    I will refer for my own health!

12. Hii Danny they look delicious but I'll have to veganize them with tofu. The buffalo chicken style we could use smoked tofu.

13. lance h. says:

Sounds yummy to me. I think I will try the Italian one first. Coincidentally, I just finished eating a baked chicken thigh from one of your recipes for lunch. Keep up the good work!

14. Sarah Graber says:

I enjoy the tang of miracle whip…can I just add paprika or other seasonings to the primal kitchen mayo to create that zip?

15. Dona Mitra says:

Yeaaaahhhh !!!! Delicious and easy ❤️❤️❤️❤️

16. D P says:

Thanks for sharing. After a vegan lifestyle about literally killing me, I'm looking for recipes of healthy real food. Looks very good!

17. LAINIE612 says:

I love your recipes… your oatmeal with egg whites is our favorite breakfast

18. Kanuj Malik says:

Are these meant to be served cold or hot …..and could it made in bulk as meal prep for 3-4 days ✌🏻

19. Kanuj Malik says:

Hey Danny ✋🏻 marry me 😇

20. Carol V says:

Great recipes! When I make a chicken or egg salad, I will use mayo as a base and then add a bit of Dijon mustard to it. It gives it a nice flavor with a kick and cuts back on heavy based mayo.